URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID19
Thread Number: 236
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"So Did MELISSA do the world with DARIN???"

Posted by lionking on 10-16-01 at 10:32 PM
At the end of the showshe said they would do the world... but she didn't say they would do it TOGETHER. Sincer the show was taped long ago.. does anybody out there in Love Cruise land know if Melissa went on the cruise with Darin... or did old boyfriend win out in the end? Who knows??

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"I'm dying to know"
Posted by weltek on 10-17-01 at 08:31 AM
I want to know the exact same thing! I was actually very pleased with the outcome of the game. I thought Melissa and Darin deserved to win. Gina and Adrian didn't deserve to win. In life, you don't get those second chances, so to hell with it being reality tv.

I hope Shakes does a chat or something to answer some of these questions. Of course, now that the show is over, we could probably just do it in message board form.

"RE: I'm dying to know"
Posted by blondejuligirl on 10-17-01 at 09:02 AM
They didnt go on the trip yet, but they are going together. And I BELIEVE Melissa is still dating her boyfriend. At least, I know she's not dating Darin.

"RE: I'm dying to know"
Posted by thndrkttn on 10-17-01 at 09:35 AM

Actually you answered the question I was looking for as well. I have never walked away from watching a show hating two people as I hated/abhored/vehemently despised Anthony and Toni. Gina and Andrea right after them. It was a poor show but then my roommate and I began watch to watch just out of sheer hatred for those two.

What I want to know now is how are those two posers surviving in the world now that everyone knows what manipulative liars and cheats they are? Oh, that's right, not many people know as LoveCruise did so poorly in the ratings. Bummer.