URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID62
Thread Number: 2355
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Sunday Orig vs Saturday re-runs"

Posted by jbug on 03-22-09 at 06:57 PM
Has anyone watched a regular Sunday ep and then watched the supposed re-run on Saturday night?
DH turned the re-run on last night, but I swear there were lots of scenes shown that I don't remember from the 'original' episode. Some scenes were the same; but others definitely different!

I missed the second Sunday original ep and of course when I watched it the following Sat night, I thought I was seeing what everyone else had seen that Sunday.

Final 4 with Agman

Table of contents
  • RE: Sunday Orig vs Saturday re-runs,aquariaqueen, 08:15 PM, 03-22-09
  • RE: Sunday Orig vs Saturday re-runs,buckeyegirl, 10:22 PM, 03-22-09
  • RE: Sunday Orig vs Saturday re-runs,sharnina, 11:23 PM, 03-22-09

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Sunday Orig vs Saturday re-runs"
Posted by aquariaqueen on 03-22-09 at 08:15 PM
I am so glad it was on last night, my DVR didn't get it last Sunday....or maybe someone in my family sabotaged me!!! I was very happy to catch up!!! Good episode.

In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress.
~~ John Adams ~~

Posted by buckeyegirl on 03-22-09 at 10:22 PM
I remember a promo saying that there were "some never before seen footage" that is airing when they play it on Saturday.

Another brilliant Tribephyl creation

Posted by sharnina on 03-22-09 at 11:23 PM
Someone at the NBC message board complained that while they were watching the Saturday airing (for the first time) there was a commercial for the upcoming episode on Sunday and the loser of the last challenge was mentioned so they stopped watching.

Love each other as if your life depended on it. Love makes up for practically anything.
1 Peter 4:8 (The Message)

Shar's World