URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID33
Thread Number: 235
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Survivor Insider error"

Posted by clemsonbeav on 02-19-05 at 00:25 AM
Not really an RTVW help topic, but maybe someone can help. I'm getting an "Unable to establish a connection with the server" error whenever I try and open the Insider videos. It's within RealPlayer and the ads that they try to open before the clips. I've tried opening it up in a separate RealPlayer application, and tried deleting the other ad clips, but you can't delete one without deleting the whole thing. Any suggestions? Is it because I have Service Pack 2 or XP? Or Google's Pop-up blocker? Cookies?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Survivor Insider error"
Posted by strid333 on 02-20-05 at 11:36 AM
I've occasionally had that problem. I think it is because there are so many people trying to access the clips at the same time. Usually, I gave it a day and was able to see the clip.

I have Service Pack 2 and XP, so I don't think that is the problem. Which version of Real do you have? There is one that is past RealOne.

Sometimes, I just turn off my computer and start it up again and that fixes the problems for me too.

Three is the perfect number.