URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 234
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Tina.....did she or didn't she...."

Posted by HobbsofMI on 05-07-03 at 09:55 PM
LAST EDITED ON 05-07-03 AT 11:14 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 05-07-03 AT 10:00 PM (EST)

Well they only gave us footage of Tina after they shut the door on the couples suite. With hat they showed them covering the windows (what the suite is to cheap for curtains?) and then we hear Tina moaning.....

So did she or didn't she and if she did what do you think they did?

I think when we hear the moaning...Andrew is downtown or in the mountains sucking or licking away.....but I don't think she would go all the way.

I don't think any of them would with the amount of questions they peppered him with what was on his mind and what he thought of the other two.

Edit for spelling and please don't take this as a sex question...just don't remember them ever letting us hear or show anything that went on once the door was shut.

P.S. I think it's really bad for the producers to show that when they know that Tina's going....why would you do that to someone is beyond me.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"She did... something"
Posted by realitybites on 05-08-03 at 07:19 AM
LAST EDITED ON 05-08-03 AT 03:34 PM (EST)

I wouldn't be surprised if she did. After all, she knew she was behind from the minute she saw him, and desperate times call for desperate measures.

But on second thought, nah, probably not. "Joe Millionaire" did a similar thing with Sarah & Joe in the forest, and the two parties involved insisted nothing really happened.

What I'm wondering is how they got that sound in the first place. In order for an ordinary camera to pick it up from outside, she would have to have been so loud it would have disturbed everyone in the resort. So they either pressed a big boom mike next to the window or door (unlikely), or Tina, Andrew, or the room itself was bugged. Creepy...

"RE: She did... something"
Posted by HobbsofMI on 05-08-03 at 11:41 AM
One thing bugged me about this is that for Joe Millionaire they did it and promoted the heck out of it. Here they just seemed to through it in ....WHY? They knew Tina was going and it was not going to lead to speculations on who Andrew choices in the final 2 so why ruin Tina's reputation? All this will do is make the final two wonder what went on and maybe break them up right away. Don't they want any of these couples to work and last for any amount of time? What would you think if you were the other two after hearing that and what do you think since they were trying to get the goods but did not show yours yet. How slimy do you think the show looks now and would you go on this show knowing that they are trying to catch you and hear you? This show has had some class but now they are down there with Fox but then they did not use it in the promo's.

"RE: She did... something"
Posted by realitybites on 05-08-03 at 03:47 PM
I'm going to try to answer your questions, even though most of them are rhetorical:

> Here they just seemed to through it in ....WHY?

1) Ratings
2) Buzz (meaning next week's ratings)

>Don't they want any of these couples to work and
>last for any amount of time?

Getting them to stay together is the last thing on these peoples' minds. Besides, a big, ugly breakup is good for the ratings of the inevitable "Where are they now?" special. Coming this fall: Trista & Ryan, Andrew and his chosen one.

>What would you think if you were the other two after hearing
>that and what do you think since they were trying to
>get the goods but did not show yours yet.

I'll leave this one alone, since only the three ladies and Andrew REALLY know what went on.

>How slimy do you think the show looks now and
>would you go on this show knowing that they are
>trying to catch you and hear you?

Applying for this show is about #2,237,643,187 on my to-do list. As a guy, yeah it's fun to fool around with 25 good-looking ladies. But you can't really get by with it, not the way this show works anyway.

>This show has had some class but now they are down there
>with Fox

Did this show ever have class? I never thought so; that's why I watch!

"RE: Tina.....did she or didn't she...."
Posted by SurvivinDawg on 05-08-03 at 07:36 AM
The fact that we heard all this moaning is almost an indicator to me that Tina did NOT. Watching the whole scenario leading up to it, I certainly didn't get the vibe that "it" was going to happen.

So if I were a betting man, I'd bet Tina held true to form and held out. And that could be the reason she didn't get a rose, and expected not to get a rose.

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Posted by PugsBuni on 05-08-03 at 08:36 AM
I think it's a shame that ABC gave the appearence that something went on. If I were a betting women, I'd say the one that put out was Kirsten. Girls like her are a dime a dozen. I can only imagine the show this biitch is going to put on at the Firestone homestead...the same one she put on when she won his friends over. I've heard that AF said in an interview that his choice *rounds him out*..or something to that effect. That would definitely be Jen...not Kirsten. She's a "trophy"...and not even that great of one.

Posted by SurvivinDawg on 05-08-03 at 09:10 AM
I agree about Kirsten... she's the kind of girl that a guy will date with the idea of what's going to happen the rest of the night (va-va-voom! ), but wouldn't marry.

Jen, by way of contrast, is the kind of girl that a guy will date with the idea of bringing home to the parents and possibly marrying.

So if Andrew REALLY IS SERIOUS about possible marriage, Jen should be his choice. However, if he's in it for the fun and for a good time, then he'll pick Kirsten.

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Posted by triednottowatch on 05-08-03 at 02:48 PM
Very well could be, Dawg. Kirsten sure made it clear she was going to do the deed if he asked. LOL, like he wasn't going to ask.

"Who did Andrew sleep with?"
Posted by KScott on 05-08-03 at 09:05 AM
You kinda beat me to the question, I was going to ask who everyone thought that Andrew slept with last night. I think yes to Kirsten, no to Jen and on Tina I don't know.. Anyone elses thoughts.

"RE: Who did Andrew sleep with?"
Posted by SurvivinDawg on 05-08-03 at 09:12 AM
Kirsten, yes.
Jen, yes. (I think so, anyway.)
Tina, no.

Posted by Schnookie Palookie on 05-08-03 at 09:12 AM
I really don't believe anything went on with Tina. Some cuddling and kissing could make a woman moan

She held off letting him kiss her for so long I really doubt she would suddenly let everything go.

I'm going to miss her. She had some class.

Posted by samboohoo on 05-08-03 at 09:54 AM
Kirsten: Yes, and probably more than once.

Jen: Maybe, but I don't think so.

Tina: Definately not.

Christina: We know she didn't, but in her twisted little head, Andrew will be back in a few weeks when he realizes what a huge mistake he made.

Me: As I told Mr. Sam last night, if I were 22 again, single and that opportunity presented itself, I think I might have done it. He he he.

Posted by sisyphus on 05-08-03 at 10:10 AM
I really don't think Tina slept with andrew. from all the confessionals and her conversations with him, she would not have done so. She liked him but was not willing to put herself out there to get hurt and would have been very hurt if she did and then not get a rose.

Kirsten on the other hand I think did, since she thinks she has it in the bag and Jen may have but that is just a guess, I really don't think she is the type.

Posted by jewelz10 on 05-08-03 at 10:17 AM
Kirsten - definitely did.
Jen - not sure.
Tina - I don't think so.

Posted by boomerang on 05-08-03 at 12:57 PM
I think not. She stated on "The View" this morning that the sounds were just kissing sounds. She also stated that Andrew slept on the couch that night. Besides- having sex with Andrew would mess up her hair.

Posted by jab51891 on 05-08-03 at 08:38 PM
Here is a link to a web site that has the audio of the whole interview from The View.

http://www.newsnet5.com

It is right there on the home page. Scroll down a little bit and it is under entertainment. Click on Tina slept with Andrew?

Posted by jstarnel on 05-09-03 at 11:43 PM
I totally agree with you and I think it was tacky for the producers to play the audio the way they did. Tiny is first class and I doubt much happened. Remember Tina held off for quite a long time and only let Andrew kiss her on the lips after he visited her in her hometown.

If my reputation were on the line, I'd but one mad fireball. Wonder if they have to sign some contract that releases the show from suits of that nature?

I was really disappointed to see Tina go this week. I think Kirsten is very immature and it is really disappointing to me that Andrew clearly can't see beyond her obvious beauty to her underlying traits (like maturity). I will be holding out hoping that he chooses Jen. Jen is the down to earth and so much more mature than Kirsten. I think Kirsten is a fake.