URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID19
Thread Number: 234
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"I hope they all get therapy..."

Posted by boomerang on 10-16-01 at 10:17 PM
...because this was one screwed up bunch.

I do have two main questions, though. What do they mean by a trip around the world? What will be their form of transportation, and how long will it take?

Did Melissa ever have the slightest feelings toward Darin? If she did, I never saw it. All I could do was sympathize with Darin, because he never seemed to get any kind of reaction from Melissa after declaring his feelings for her.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: I hope they all get therapy..."
Posted by Spunky on 10-16-01 at 10:31 PM
I hope Darin picks someone else to tag along with him, or better yet, just go out and enjoy the world by himself (Melissa will have her boyfriend on board, no doubt)
Darin should take one of the other girls with him...that one that never got picked at the bigining....the one that made the crack about Tony's #####...I liked her...

Posted by boomerang on 10-16-01 at 10:36 PM
I don't think either one of them has the option of switching out their partner. They both won, so they have to go together. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Posted by SurvivorBlows on 10-16-01 at 10:41 PM
According to last night's chat with Michael -- get this, there is no cruise!

...they get the cash, plus an "unlimited travel" plane ticket. Apparently the way that works is as long as you are travelling EAST, you can fly as many times as you want for free.

-SB

Posted by LadyT on 10-16-01 at 10:47 PM
Toni should have the bed next to Nic-ho in Bellevue

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Posted by Loree on 10-17-01 at 01:52 PM
Now that would be a scary place to be. Between Nicole and Toni. *shudder* Hide the knives.

Posted by Sheila on 10-17-01 at 00:29 AM
I am the ONE who needs therapy after watching this show!

I honestly was hoping that something would happen tonight to justify my watching the show. But I was not excited about the fact that a couple from Loser Island was put back into the mix (and almost won!). In fact, I missed episode one and never had the pleasure of meeting Gina (or Bob) until clips from
the Loser Island aired.

I guess I bought into sleeeve's theory and was hoping that it would happen that way.

But to hear that there wasn't even a cruise around the world after the show is really disgusting. I'm sure the last thing that Darin and Melissa wanted to do was to be on another ship after having spent so much time on the Mandalay but it just seems like FOX made up the rules and gave consolation prizes.

Is it true that there is a Love Cruise 2? The only reason I watched Love Cruise was to watch Michael. Fortunately for the show, he stayed until the end and kept quite a large viewing public. I doubt that I will watch a 2nd season unless Fox changes.

Posted by Dalton on 10-17-01 at 12:37 PM
General rule is most of the people who get on these second-rate, rip-off, "reality" teevee shows NEED therapy to find out WHY they would subject themselves to nationwide scorn....surely they need therapy AFTER being on these shows because they thought America was going to "love them and see their good qualities"...NOT the way it works IRL. DUH!!!

About the "prizes"...according to the FUX "fine print" the individual winners got $100,000. cash and a "ticket" for around the world travel.

All this HOOPLA about "LOVE" and finding your soulmate on that stupid ship was simply teevee marketing "hype" and "jive".

That's just my (informed) opinion, of course.

Dalton