URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID62
Thread Number: 2339
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Celebrity apprentice"

Posted by stuborack on 03-28-08 at 10:49 AM
I watched the "Finale" of the Celebrity Apprentice last night and was pleasently surprised. I have resisted watching in the past as I am not a big fan of Donald Trump. My wife convinced me to watch last night and true to the concept of the show, Piers Morgan won. I was moved by both presentations for their favorite charities (Atkins and Morgan) and was shocked that the overwhelming support for Trace from the former apprentices, did not sway the decision of the board of Trumps. You may have a new fan and although the Atkin's cause is very worthwhile, I am more closely connected to Morgan's as I am the founder and President of the Fallen Marine Memorial Run here in Pittsburgh, Pa. Please visit www.fallenmarinememorialrun.com to see what we do. Thank You and good luck. Joe Wadlow

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Celebrity apprentice"
Posted by realitytvfan07 on 03-28-08 at 12:05 PM
LAST EDITED ON 03-28-08 AT 12:05 PM (EST)

Being that you are not a fan and probably haven't watched previous seasons Trump's decision was no surprise to fans of the show. Trump is about money and business not popularity.

Posted by jbug on 03-28-08 at 01:48 PM
It's Adkins, hon. Just sayin...

Trace Adkins
Chet Atkins

Both in country music, but quite a difference!

Posted by janyoung101 on 07-15-08 at 08:20 PM
thanks!