URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID78
Thread Number: 233
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Season 7"

Posted by Tummy on 09-27-10 at 12:07 PM
Waited for Boo until I couldn't wait anymore.

So it's Juanita. I'm sorry, but I have to wonder if this isn't the writer's way of bringing in a cuter kid. I know - I'm jaded.

A few years ago Gabby brought me to tears when the baby they were going to adopt was taken away. I think I'm going to shed a few more over this storyline.

I'm still confused over where Susan's money went and why she's not a children's writer any longer. I hate when writer's do things like this.

I don't care about Paul's story.
I don't care about Bre's story.
I don't care - so far - about Lynette's story. And Wilhemina needs to go back to Mode.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Season 7"
Posted by djnew on 09-27-10 at 01:21 PM
So it's Juanita. I'm sorry, but I have to wonder if this isn't the writer's way of bringing in a cuter kid. I know - I'm jaded.

I think that if they wanted to replace the actress playing Juanita, they would have done that already. There is a new actress playing Penny Scavo this year and no story line to go along with the replacement.
I was surprised it was Juantia, and not MJ... really? What are the odds of two Latino little girls being born on the same day, at that hospital? Juanita can pass as Carlo's daughter!!

I'm still confused over where Susan's money went and why she's not a children's writer any longer. I hate when writer's do things like this.

I was wondering the same thing. How in the world did they become so broke? I don't remember them ever saying a reason why. Didn't she sell the club that Karl left her? Where did that money go? And why is Mike so far in dept? I had a plumber come to my house last week, and it cost $150.00 just for him to walk into my door! Oh, and Susan!! I know she is sort of a dim wit, but really! To do internet crap! Is she really that stupid, and that broke? I know people become desperate in hard times..... but she is a school teacher, not to mention a Mom! Stupid just stupid!

I don't care about Paul's story.
I don't care about Bre's story.

I am interested as to why Paul came back to Wisteria, but they really didn't give us much to go on, so I found it boring. I hope that it picks up in the next couple of episodes.

I wish that Orson wouldn't have left. They could have done so much more with him and Bree. Orson could have regained the ability to walk, and then hid that from Bree.. etc. I just really liked the two of them together. Bree falling for the tatooted handy man? Not liking that... but we will see.

One more thing! I thought Carlo's looked great without the goatee! Wow!

Posted by Tummy on 09-27-10 at 03:22 PM
I am interested as to why Paul came back to Wisteria, but they really didn't give us much to go on, so I found it boring. I hope that it picks up in the next couple of episodes.

See, I think they gave us the whole storyline. He's bent on revenge because the wives didn't support him. Horrible storyline.

Carlos looks like he not only shaved the goatee but had a facelift and lost some poundage. I'm thinking of growing a goatee just so I can shave it if that's what it does for a person.

Posted by djnew on 09-27-10 at 09:32 PM
See, I think they gave us the whole storyline. He's bent on revenge because the wives didn't support him. Horrible storyline.

Yes, that? Pretty much is a dumb a** story line... let's try to give the writers some credit. It was the first episode in season 7.

Carlos looks like he not only shaved the goatee but had a facelift and lost some poundage. I'm thinking of growing a goatee just so I can shave it if that's what it does for a person.

I read that Ricardo was doing a movie, and he didn't have time to grow back the goatee... well, that's ok... he can keep it off!

You? do what you have to do .... I will keep on watching Carlo's .. minus, the pounds and the goatee!

Posted by samboohoo on 09-27-10 at 03:37 PM
I haven't watched it yet. I have so much on my DVR right now, and football is getting int he way. Plus I'm exhausted from work and training for my race.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

Posted by Tummy on 09-27-10 at 03:56 PM
Football schmootball.

Posted by samboohoo on 10-03-10 at 05:34 PM
I won't get to Episode 1 until sometime later this week. Sorry.

"Episode 2 season 7"
Posted by djnew on 10-05-10 at 09:38 AM

So, I guess Paul's revenge on the ladies of Wisteria is to kill them with creepiness! The whole prayer thing at the hospital was to funny!

Paul and Beth...... Paul married a women while in prison, his pen pal. I could not help but noticed during their first dinner together, that she mentioned her mother a few times. Perhaps her mother is Felicia Tillman, or would that be just to easy? Beth seems pretty weird her self, so.. it is possible. Felicia did mention she had "friends" on the lane.

I am guessing that the writers are trying to make Renee the next Edie? Even moving her into Edie's house. Well, there will be no replacing Edie!

Poor Gaby, not sure what I would do if faced with that situation. I didn't care for the way she found out... I know they were trying for comedy here..... but sexaholic? Please!

"RE: Episode 2 season 7"
Posted by Tummy on 10-05-10 at 12:51 PM
I thought the same thing about Paul's wife.

I liked the reaction that Gabby had - automatically thinking she must have slept with the Frenchman. It was typical Gabby -
And it was sexomnia not a sexaholic. Sleepsex instead of sleepwalk. *snort

"RE: Episode 2 season 7"
Posted by djnew on 10-05-10 at 01:19 PM
I liked the reaction that Gabby had - automatically thinking she must have slept with the Frenchman. It was typical Gabby -
And it was sexomnia not a sexaholic. Sleepsex instead of sleepwalk. *snort

Yes, you are right! hahaha Thanks for correcting that!

Posted by Tummy on 10-13-10 at 10:11 AM
I wanted to slap Gabby when she told whatshisname to contact the family without ever talking to Carlos! I don't blame Carlos for his reaction, I'd want to shake her until her teeth rattled. I understand her wanting to find her daughter, I would want to make sure she was healthy and happy and safe, but I'd let Rob know what I wanted.

Susan's storyline is ridiculous.

Tom smoking and getting high off oregeno has been done to death but he's a cute pothead.

Still not sure what Paul's wife's story is.

"Finally Caught Up"
Posted by samboohoo on 10-13-10 at 10:34 AM
Where to start.

Gabby/Carlos: The only part I didn't like about all of this was that the hospital would not have been able to only tell Carlos/Gabby. The other family would certainly have the right to know. This one is hard to call. I don't know that I would want to know. I understand both of their sides. They have a chance to have a good story here. I hope they don't blow it.

There was a baby switch here several years back. I can't remember what the outcome was, but I know there were really tought moments, espeically since the parents of one of the girls were killed in an accident before it all came to light.

Agree about Susan's storyline. The whole thing is ridiculous. And when exactly does she teach? She seems to have a lot of free time - more than any other art teacher I know.

Tom/Lynette: He is a cute pothead. What more could they possibly do with them. And why did we have to wait until Episode 3 to find out the baby's name?

Bree: Meh. Don't like it at all, although I loved her comment about mutten dressed as lamb.

Paul's wife: I think the poster up above may be on to something about the connection with Felicia. I actually think they look a little alike.

"RE: Finally Caught Up"
Posted by Tummy on 10-13-10 at 02:46 PM
I thought the connection to Felicia was a good thought until this week and then something didn't fit. But it was probably just a writer goof and she is connected after all. I can't remember what made me re-think the Felicia connection, something that was said at the cardgame maybe.

I still want an explanation on where all the money went that Susan inherited from Karl.

"RE: Finally Caught Up"
Posted by samboohoo on 10-14-10 at 09:10 AM
She referred to her mother a bit, which kind of made me think more toward Felicia.

Agree about Susan. The whole thing annoys the crap out of me - especially her still driving her fancy Volvo.

"RE: Season 7 - Episode 4 or 5? (10/17/10 Episode)"
Posted by samboohoo on 10-19-10 at 02:58 PM
I think it's 4.

Why am I still watching??? Oh, Paul I am wondering what is up with Paul. And the wife.

Bree/Renee: Whatever. I did laugh about the midget, but that story is so blah to me. Brian Austin Green really makes me long for good ol' Karl.

Susan: Meh again.

Lynette: Meh again.

Gabby: I don't know that I like the way this is going. I see a battle brewing, but what will be the cause? Hopefully nothing happens to Juanita or Grace, but I get the feeling something will.

Posted by Tummy on 10-25-10 at 10:03 AM
I miss Karl too!

Really there's not a storyline worth talking about. Gaby was really giving Renee a hardtime about going back to someone that had cheated?! Ummm...

The writer's need a shot of caffeine but so far this season has been a snoozefest.

Posted by TanNymph on 10-25-10 at 02:52 PM
I agree with you guys that this season is a bit boring.

However, I did not mind that BAG was shirtless... alot! Nice abs!!

And there were a few funny lines last night.

And it was nice to see Tom finally put his foot down.

Posted by samboohoo on 10-27-10 at 02:11 PM
Not necessarily boring, more of just stupid and inconsistent.

Posted by samboohoo on 11-05-10 at 07:43 AM
I thought Bob & Lee broke up. Where is Lee living?

So Mike is going to Alaska and will make enough money to get them back to Wysteria Lane in 3 months? What will he be doing? And why not stay for 6?

I hate what they're doing with Gaby's story. Poor Juanita.

Tom/Lynette: Well, they wrapped that right up in 2 quick episodes. What's next?

Posted by qwertypie on 11-07-10 at 06:22 PM
I have to give the writers cred. I thought for sure she'd end up burning down teh house or almost drowning the baby.

"Good Call on Felicia Tillman!"
Posted by samboohoo on 11-08-10 at 09:36 AM
I only saw bits and pieces and read online this morning about Felicia. Funny because last week I had decided she wasn't Felicia because I didn't think she'd be able to call Felicia. Perhaps Felicia's been calling her.

"RE: Good Call on Felicia Tillman!"
Posted by TanNymph on 11-08-10 at 02:46 PM
My daughter watches with me. When Bre was at the doctor DD said the doc is going to be Keith's mom. She nailed it.

So Susan is "too good" to be a nanny but she is willing to clean in her skivvy's on the internet???

Previews looks like Grace's family is going to be deported. Poor Juanita. This had better have a happy ending, but how?

Actually curious to see how the Paul storyline pans out.

Overall, I thought it was a pretty good show....even though it was more comedy than drama last night.

"Who shot Paul?"
Posted by djnew on 12-14-10 at 03:44 PM
I am not going for the usual suspects, because that would be to easy. Like, Lee or Bob, Lynette, Bree etc. No, I am going to keep my eye on Mitzy Kinksy, the neighbor who left in the cab... only to return. Also, she was the one who pointed out Lee and Bob in the car. Last year, they snuck Eddie on us, little by little, and in the end..... He was the stangler. So, I have noticed that they are slipping Mitzy in there just enough for us to notice her, and when it comes time to reveal the shooter, it will be someone that everyone has gotten used to seeing. That's my guess anyway.

"RE: Who shot Paul?"
Posted by Tummy on 12-15-10 at 12:34 PM
I think that's a good guess. I'm going to throw Paul's wife into the pool. Only because if it's not her then her storyline would have been useless this whole season. But then again the writer's have been known to give us useless storylines.

Posted by samboohoo on 12-16-10 at 12:45 PM
I was going with Beth as well for the exact same reason.

Funny how we've been seeing a side to her that really appreciates Paul, but I think it's certainly her.

Posted by KwietOne on 12-15-10 at 06:03 PM
I gotta go with Mitzy or Beth or Felicia (maybe she escapes).

Posted by Tummy on 12-15-10 at 12:36 PM
I hate the way that Juanita found out. I hate that Juanita even knows.

And that poor little actress is getting dangerously heavy.

Posted by samboohoo on 12-16-10 at 12:45 PM
Agree on both parts. I was worried at one point they would have one of the girls get sick, so I'm glad we didn't have that happen.

Posted by samboohoo on 01-04-11 at 04:40 PM
And we're back.

Do we know who shot Paul yet? Is his wife that good of an actress or did she really not do it?

Posted by Tummy on 01-05-11 at 02:09 PM
I was sad that Paul wasn't really dead. I was glad that we found out the Mike DIDN'T do it. I was surprised that Susan has a serious health crisis. I don't get why Carlos doesn't seem to have any emotions concerning their biological daughter. I'm going to LMAO about Lynnette's antics on getting revenge on Tom for keeping the secret in the next week or so.

That is all. I think.

Posted by samboohoo on 01-05-11 at 04:14 PM
I too was hoping Paul would die. Agree about Susan.

The only thing I can figure about Carlos is that his love for Juanita is greater. I can't imagine finding out that Conner isn't mine and having to go through all of that.

When did Tom sleep with Renee? Before Lynette? Before they got married? Before the whole Kayla fiasco?

Posted by Tummy on 01-05-11 at 06:24 PM
LAST EDITED ON 01-05-11 AT 06:25 PM (EST)

I get the Juanita love and would do anything to protect Bre, I would also expect my husband, who is also the father of the biological daughter to be sympathetic in private and at least a little torn up.

I believe Renee and Tom was after Lynette met and maybe had broken up for a bit but before they got married. I think it's more about keeping it secret than what happened. And I believe it's a yes on before the Kayla fiasco. Have to admit I forgot about Kayla.

etchange a father to a daughter

"Carlos"
Posted by samboohoo on 01-10-11 at 12:14 PM
I just watched last week's episode last night. I wonder what is going on with Carlos. IHe is so angry. Understandably, but very angry. I wonder if he is just having to be strong and hide it as much as he can. He can't really break down in front of Gaby because of her own feelings on this. It will be interesting to see if anything happens here.

"Zach Young"
Posted by samboohoo on 01-10-11 at 12:13 PM
I had a feeling from last week's promo, the special visitor would be Zach. He is the only one it really could have been.

I haven't watched this week yet (I cheated and read the cliff notes), and I just watched all of last week's last night.

"RE: Zach Young"
Posted by Tummy on 01-12-11 at 12:57 PM
I had to laugh when Renee kept commenting on Beth's hair.

Gaby and the Doll Lady are just kind of creepy. But I did feel sorry for Gaby when the kids took the doll apart.

*wonders if the kid playing Juanita is a uberbrat in real life

"Bree"
Posted by samboohoo on 01-25-11 at 10:16 AM
Oh lord help her. How could she have done something so stupid? Wasn't she devestated when she lost Benjamin to Danielle?

LOL at Mrs. McCluskey agreeing to the tea party because she wanted to see where that was going to go.

"RE: Bree"
Posted by Tummy on 01-31-11 at 05:19 PM
Agrees. That was something the Susan or Gaby would have done. I think the writers screwed up with that as it was so out of character.

Posted by Tummy on 02-16-11 at 01:39 PM
Glad Bree finally told about the child

I felt sorry for Gabby

Lynette's mom a millionaire...hmmm

Dave Foley could have resorted to "crushing Susan's head". You'll get this if you're a Kids in the Hall fan.

Paul/Mike's son story a waste of time.

Posted by qwertypie on 02-25-11 at 01:09 AM
LAST EDITED ON 02-25-11 AT 01:11 AM (EST)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pKXMcfx1d8&feature=autoplay&list=PL998F84335C1E7FFE&index=3&playnext=2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EBlPy0byK8&playnext=1&list=PL998F84335C1E7FFE

Posted by samboohoo on 02-28-11 at 10:15 AM
I couldn't figure out where I knew Susan's friend from and then realized he was in "Blast from the Past." My, he has aged.

"Paul"
Posted by djnew on 02-24-11 at 10:37 AM
I feel sorry for Paul. All he has ever wanted was to protect his son and the name of his dead wife, and now Zach is treating him like crap.

Yeah, I know he killed Martha... but wouldn't you? She was a black-mailing be-otch! Then he had to deal with Martha's crazy sister Felicia, and she didn't even like Martha!! Sure, he framed Mike for the murder, but he was just doing what he thought he had to .. again, protect his family.

Believe me, the man paid for it in jail. And now, the possibility that his new wife is going to meet the same fate as Mary Alice... not to mention the fact that she is the daughter of the crazy women who got him put in jail.

Yep, they are trying to make him out as the bad guy... but I feel sorry for the man.

"RE: Paul"
Posted by samboohoo on 02-28-11 at 10:17 AM
Meh, he gets no sympathy from me. I understand your point, but he still gets no sympathy.

I agree with you about Beth being the one to shoot herself next week. I thought that story would have played out much differently.

Posted by samboohoo on 04-27-11 at 11:06 AM
I've been watching and probably will as long as it's on, but it wouldn't bother me to see it end. They really lost the magic they had in Season 1.

Lynette: I'd like to just smack her. She can never be happy, can she? STFU, enjoy your drinks and massages and beign a Plus One.

Gaby/Carlos: I liked him better when he was poor.

Bree: I still like her.

How did no one know that she had a thing with Karl? I thought all of that came out when he died.

Renee: What's the point of her story?

Susan: Meh.

Posted by samboohoo on 05-11-11 at 02:33 PM
Every time I think I'm ready to quit watching, something good happens.

1. Who is Gaby's Freddy Kruger looking stalker?
2. I am completely on Tom's side in his fight with Lynette. She is a controlling b!tch.
3. Poor Susan. LMAO at the poisoned cookies.
4. Does the cop really have true intentions toward Bree?
5. I don't care about Renee.