URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID62
Thread Number: 2328
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"New Rick Nelson song: Goodbye MaryiLu..."

Posted by mindy23 on 02-22-08 at 09:35 AM
Well, all I can say is: it's about time! Is this girl just getting old, scared, freaked out, or what? I almost felt bad, imbarrased, and frustrated for her. Then I remembered the book I read where she fessed up to sleeping with almost every guy who ever worked on "Taxi", and I said, 'whatever happens is fine!'

Classy lady? I think not....Piers, for some reason, you just keep squeaking by. Your remorseful, quiet, almost spooked demeanor had us all a little confused, and frightened last night.

But we're not going to hold our breath(s), are we? In the meantime, I don't think I'll be buying any ladders on QVC!

ps-yes,I DO know that Rick Nelson is no longer writing songs, or doing anything for that matter......

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: New Rick Nelson song: Goodbye MaryiLu..."
Posted by aquariaqueen on 02-22-08 at 09:51 AM
I can't believe that gal who worked for QVC didn't know about EZ Pay. My mom died 15 years ago, and it was on then when she had the UPS truck coming to our house every day while she was sick in bed. I think she forgot about it as an option. That's the explanation which would have flown better with me.

It was interesting to me that Ballwin thought of it as an option not even knowing that they had such a thing.

Trace did a great job. He would have sold me. I like a down to earth talker/demonstrator, not a used car salesman on speed!

Posted by Sagebrush Dan on 02-22-08 at 02:15 PM
I like Marilu. But they did show one of her weaknesses last night.

The weakness that got glossed over was the dog commercial in the first (or was it second) show. The women's commercial was completely inept, and Marilu was the brains behind that. Trump wanted to fire one of the other women, so Marilu got a second chance.

Posted by Puffy on 02-25-08 at 08:20 PM
Perhaps Marilu should have focused the firing discussion on perfomance for the entire season. Sometimes Trump has fired someone because of performance on various tasks, not just the current one.

My question: Every week Omarosa has a computer open in front of her. She is always looking at the computer. Why? What is she doing with it? Is Apple giving her compensation for always using their laptop?

Posted by qwertypie on 02-26-08 at 02:07 AM
I think IBM is paying her to use an Apple laptop.
My guess, poker.

Posted by Wacko Jacko on 02-26-08 at 10:40 AM
>I think IBM is paying her
>to use an Apple laptop.
>
>My guess, poker.

LOL.

Posted by jbug on 02-26-08 at 12:27 PM
Maybe she's reading here at RTVW to see what we have to say.

Posted by Loree on 02-26-08 at 01:36 PM
Then I would expect to see her throw it across the room.