URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID62
Thread Number: 2320
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Is you is, or is you not??"

Posted by mindy23 on 02-01-08 at 11:28 AM
Sorry, but my head is still twisting a little this morning from the flip-flopping that Vinny did during that whole two hour fiasco!!

I'm still not sure, as I'm sure many are not sure, are YOU sure, are the women sure or not sure? Who the heck was Vinny trying to help? In the first place, the men, the second place, the women, then the women, then himself, then the men, then himself, then the women, lastly, himself.

Let him go, already, Mr. Trump! The guy is threatening to have a full out heart attack if he has to look at Piers one more minute of his snarky life!! Isn't that enough to realize it's time to say bye-bye?

And then, finally, after 45 minutes of bored board room talk, he is allowed to retire into his mobster head once more. And what is this? No parting words, or did my DVR stop at an awkward moment? Someone help me out here, please.....

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Is you is, or is you not??"
Posted by Snidget on 02-01-08 at 11:35 AM
No parting words.

It was a take off on the ending of the Sopranos. The song at the end and the sudden cut to black.

Agman's like a brother, Your best friend forever, Making the sigs, the sigs that you like.

Posted by aquariaqueen on 02-01-08 at 11:53 AM
I honestly think he enjoyed working with the girls and was totally committed to them once he started interacting with them. At first, it was a fluke, but he got involved and received respect for his ideas.

I was ticked that the girls in the boardroom would not acknowledge that they used some of his ideas. That was terrible, and I actually felt sorry for Vinnie.

I was also glad that Weasel Baldwin did ally himself in the boardroom with Piers.

Posted by Loree on 02-01-08 at 03:31 PM
That is the way I took it too. Vinny started being a spy for the guys. Then realized he really liked working with the women and started to feel guilty for what he was doing. So he confessed to Marilu. He also realized he hated Piers so much that he wanted to do whatever it took for the guys to lose so just maybe Piers would be fired.

I was upset that Tito got to be exempt for the week. He didn't have to do the challenge and was not at risk of being fired. And he still gets to be around next week.

Posted by Estee on 02-01-08 at 03:33 PM
But would you be this upset if Tito was Jewish?

Posted by jbug on 02-01-08 at 04:08 PM
or in the mafia?

Posted by Loree on 02-01-08 at 04:38 PM
I was just surprised Donald didn't shoot around their schedules. It isn't like they are living in a loft together. They show up for the challenges and then go back to their lives.

Posted by Wacko Jacko on 02-04-08 at 03:18 PM
I thought it looked like a real interesting episode...too bad I missed the first hour because I was watching Lost.

Vinny deserved to be fired the minute he volunteered to go....even if he recinded it.

Posted by amea_gari on 02-05-08 at 00:37 AM
I thought what happened was completely obvious.
Vinnie is an actor. I don't think he ever saw it as spying. The guys were acting childish, it was a big game, they sent him over to pretend-- the man's an actor, he likes to act. He jumped at the chance.

When it stopped being acting and became genuine espionage, and he realized what was going on, I think he had a change of heart. He clearly wanted the girls to win and started resenting the position that Pierce had put him in-- he's an actor but evidently a more or less genuine guy, and I think sitting there with a nice woman like Marilu, he decided he had to come clean.
Then the guys threw him under the bus in a really childish, stupid manner, and the girls threw him out.

So there's Vinnie, feeling like the guys screwed him over twice, feeling like his good intentions with the women were rejected and trashed, and he goes back in and sits with the guys. Instead of a welcome and some sympathy, Pierce acts smarmy-- and Vinny gets more and more pissed.
Well it came out, Pierce acted like a jerk AGAIn and if I were Vinny, after being treated to that kind of crap and having a bad day and having my good intentions spat on, I'd react like that too. Pierce owed him an apology, but all he gave him was nastiness. No one recognized what Vinnie went through. The guys really showed some weakness there.