URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID75
Thread Number: 232
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Muntiny in the next episode?"

Posted by lindan on 03-18-05 at 01:22 PM
According to the NBC website, there will be a muntiny in the next episode. I guess this is a sign that Networth will be destroyed badly. I just can't picture Craig, Tana, Alex, or Kendra would participate in a muntiny on Magna's side, while Chris's temper, Erin's constant complaining, and Stephanie's negative attitude can easily stage a big mutiny. Kendra did the smart thing by sending both Erin and Stephanie over to Networth.

The PM for Networth will very likely be fired. Since Chris is the PM last week, he won't be PM for this week. We'll likely get to see Chris's explosive boardroom performance for at least 2 more weeks.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Muntiny in the next episode?"
Posted by Flairmarq on 03-18-05 at 02:24 PM
Well, if its the same person who is called a "smart a$$" by Trump, I would assume it will be Magna--simply because he used the word "he" in his statement. If Chris is not the pm, then I can only assume that the he is on Magna.

Be it Bren (which I don't think will shoot his mouth), and Craig hasn't said much. I would say Alex.

Posted by janda3 on 03-19-05 at 09:31 PM
The task is a home makeover. The only ones who have expertice in the real estate market are Chris & Kendra. I think that eventhough Chris was PM last time, he'll be PM this time only because of his so-called knowledge. Also, he's the only one that could really be called a "smart ***".

Posted by jae on 03-20-05 at 03:11 AM
I agree. We could have an "Apprentice first" if Chris decides to PM back-to-back tasks. Since everyone on his group has led, and since he does not have immunity having lost the last task, I wouldn't rule it out.