URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 232
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Who is going tonight?"

Posted by KScott on 05-07-03 at 10:36 AM
I think (hope) it will be Kirsten, who does everyone else think will go tonight?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Who is going tonight?"
Posted by PugsBuni on 05-07-03 at 01:59 PM
LAST EDITED ON 05-07-03 AT 02:01 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 05-07-03 AT 02:00 PM (EST)

I definitely hope it's Kirsten. If he's smart and is thinking with the right head, he'll be able see what she's all about. My choice for him is Jen. I feel she's the most compatible and sincere. I think if he kicks Kirsten to the curb tonite...the look on her face is going to be PRICELESS. I'm setting my VCR in hopes of this momentous event. She thinks she's all that and a bag of chips too....hopefully she'll be in for a rude awakening...

Posted by Schnookie Palookie on 05-07-03 at 02:15 PM
I would like it to be Kirsten. Sadly, I think it might be Jen.

"Jen"
Posted by SurvivinDawg on 05-07-03 at 02:49 PM
It's a tough pick, as there is something resembling spoiler evidence for any of the three to be in the Final 2.

Having said THAT, allow me to re-state what I've said before: I do not believe Andrew is serious about finding a wife; he is in this for the ride and the thrill. Therefore, my guess would be that he'd keep the more intriguing women (Kirsten and Tina Fabulous) over Jen. However, Tina might just play a little TOO hard to get, and not get gotten at all.

I think Kirsten is going to be the ultimate winner, and just to make the guess, I'll say Jen goes tonight.

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Posted by jab51891 on 05-07-03 at 03:24 PM
I hope it will be Kristen, but I think it will be Tina!

"Jen"
Posted by djandy on 05-07-03 at 03:58 PM
Jen is my favorite, so that means she'll probably go. I hope it's Kirsten, though.

Posted by jewelz10 on 05-07-03 at 04:21 PM
In case you haven't read it before - I don't care who stays or goes now that Cristina is gone! That said - like someone else on here said, it depends on what 'Flip' (aka Andrew) is looking for - if he wants a wife then Kirsten is going home to her ex tonight. But if he is just looking for a good time, Jen will go home. I think Tina is gonna stay, she is still a challenge for him - or the WILD CARD as I have read 'Flip' calling her.

Posted by triednottowatch on 05-07-03 at 05:43 PM
And Flip will dismiss....................Jen.

Too vanilla pudding and squeaky clean for this catty little menage a trois. (he wishes).