URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID62
Thread Number: 2311
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Gene Simmons Episode 3"

Posted by Memo on 01-18-08 at 03:08 AM
Gene Simmons has a brilliant business mind. He does not stab people in the back. He delegates. In this situation, two women came back and did not report what was important to the client. Their error. Presentation, Presentation, Presentation! Gene did that and the client has egg on their face. If your marketing team does not look good to the public, you won't sell, regardless of how good your ink is. Omarosa is a back stabber. In any business, you wouldn't want her. She brings down morale and fosters distrust. The women resorted to low level cattiness. Executive women do not want that image. It is demeaning. I was really disappointed and won't be watching ABC when The Apprentice is on. I will be tuned in to another network.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Gene Simmons Episode 3"
Posted by Bebo on 01-18-08 at 08:55 AM
Welcome to the forums. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines - there's a link at the top of the page. As a threaded community, we ask posters to join existing discussions where possible instead of starting new threads. Since there's already a discussion started about Gene's firing, I'm locking this as a duplicate and encouraging you to join the existing discussion.