URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID85
Thread Number: 231
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Watching the undercards and bronze fight in LA"

Posted by madkata on 05-17-05 at 06:53 AM
Hello out there -- does anyone know of a public place in Los Angeles where people are watching the yahoo streaming video(s)? Like is there a big computer monitor in the sky where a bunch of people can watch the fights together in LA other than say Steven Spielberg's living room? LOL

I just think it'd be fun to watch them with other fans than by myself on a computer screen in a 400 sq apartment (pathetic, I know). I mean, isn't that what boxing fans do? (newbie here)

Lemme know what you think -- I'm the Burbank/Glendale area, but have wheels, will drive!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Watching the undercards and bronze fight in LA"
Posted by thecontender2 on 05-17-05 at 09:44 AM
LAST EDITED ON 05-17-05 AT 09:47 AM (EST)

The fact that they are not showing these fights on television makes no sense to me. Bone head, after bone head move with this show.
Let's show it on Monday, then on Wednesday, then on Sunday and confuse the people.
Bone heads!
Let's show the other fights online so that 25 percent of the people who are still using dial up can't watch.
Bone heads!
I'm surprised they did not try and put the final 2 fights Gold and bronze on Pay Per View.
Way to kill a great show.
Who ever was behind these would be revolutionary ideas on the Mark Burneet/Stallone production team should hire Donald Trump for a day just to fire their azzes.

Stallone says he does not know who to point the finger at. Well you better start looking around you bumbling buffoon!

Bone Heads! Or should it be meat heads?

Comming soon....