URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID62
Thread Number: 2301
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Be the Apprentice: Celebrity (RPG) - Sign Up"

Posted by Angelfood on 01-04-08 at 01:17 PM
LAST EDITED ON 01-08-08 AT 06:52 PM (EST)

((A role-playing game that bashes the show, stars and more! Let your inner-Ivanka loose, and revel in the trainwreck that is ... The Celebrity Apprentice.))

I can't resist. I gotta watch this season. And I gotta bash it.
I hope some of you are watching also, and wanna bash.

Where's Ivanka?
I'll need a Donald Jr.

CAST LIST: (cast members are assigned for one poster ONLY)

Donald - ME
Ivanka - Buckeye Girl
Donny Jr - ME? (unless anyone else wants it)

Unimpressivarios
Omahosa "Villianess" - Sage Dan (<3)
wiki: born Omaroseonee O. Manigault

Marilu "Taxi" - Kingfish
Carol "Eyelash Supermodel" -
Nadia "Gymnast" -
Jenn "Blond jock" - misty
Nely "Saucy Latina" -

High-drama
Piers "Snobby Old Brit" -
Vincent "Big Puss" -
Gene "The Tongue" - zipperhead
Lennox "the Boxer" -
Tito "the Fighter" -
"the Fat" Baldwin - newsomewayne
Token Redneck - jbug

ps if your guy gets fired, you can reassign

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Be the Apprentice: Celebrity (RPG) - Sign Up"
Posted by Estee on 01-04-08 at 01:24 PM
Gee, let's just hope none of these people decide to sue. (You might want to edit and put in the names of the contestants before they're claimed: gawds know half of them aren't worth remembering.) And I'm not taking Voldy. You do not want me tapping into my inner Voldy. I have one and you don't want to see it. Anyone who wants her, go for it. I'm just not responsible for your eventual turning to full-fledged evil.

Huh. So maybe Bebo can take her...

Cross-post recruiting to OT might help. Or not.

Posted by Angelfood on 01-04-08 at 01:27 PM
Dang you are quick! good to see ya. Are ya gonna take a char/judge at all?

Doesn't everyone realize how much fun this will be? This is the most bash-worthy show I've seen in awhile. Lovin it!

And thx for cross-posting for me. And for doing Jiffy in BTS. I stopped watching that.

"Stephan Baldwin, please."
Posted by newsomewayne on 01-04-08 at 02:22 PM
I mean, really. How hard could it be?

surfkitten siggie shop 2007
"Hillary tried to get a million dollars for the Woodstock museum. I understand it was a major cultural and pharmaceutical event. I couldn't attend. I was tied up at the time." - John McCain

"RE: Stephan Baldwin, please."
Posted by Estee on 01-04-08 at 02:27 PM
Yeah. I distinctly remember every last bloody Celebrity Mole summarizer saying the exact same thing.

Posted by newsomewayne on 01-04-08 at 02:32 PM
Yes, but I have an ace in the hole. I also watched him on Ty Murry's Celebrity Bull Riding Challenge.

"Hillary tried to get a million dollars for the Woodstock museum. I understand it was a major cultural and pharmaceutical event. I couldn't attend. I was tied up at the time." - John McCain

Posted by Estee on 01-04-08 at 02:34 PM
How is that an ace in the hole and not an automatic 2-7 offsuit?

Posted by newsomewayne on 01-04-08 at 02:42 PM
Because the flop came out a Marla Gibbs show.

"Trace for me! I'll do Trace!!"
Posted by jbug on 01-04-08 at 03:24 PM
Since I already volunteered over there where it was supposed to be volunteers for summary writers

I'll do Trace (as long as he keeps his hat on that is).

Agman made me JUMP

"Can I be Jennie Finch?? Or Fench?"
Posted by mistyrose52 on 01-05-08 at 11:29 AM
Dang, I can't even spell her name, but she is my Arizona U of A best of all time ever pitcher, and I wanna be just like her, ok?? OK?? OK?? Am I IN??? She is so beautiful, down to earth, and not your normal Nadia K. jock! Really-she is super-model material with an 80+ MPH arm!

So, OK, I'll be Jennie, and I'll whip some bootie, while I'm at it, ok? I forget how to download, so if anyone would be nice enough to remind me, I'd be more than happy to do that-cause I'm sure you want to see her pretty face every time I/she wants to make a statement. And I KNOW she'll have a few things to say against the big "O".

"A gay man's dream come true..."
Posted by Sagebrush Dan on 01-05-08 at 03:18 PM
LAST EDITED ON 01-05-08 AT 04:01 PM (EST)

I'd be more than honored to accept the role of Mistress of the Dark, She Who Shall Not Be Named, the Patron Saint of all Esteeness, the High Goddess of Wasted Space in the Universe: Omarosa! Villainess!

I? am Omarosa, not Amarosa like that dumb Brit tried to rattle me with. I think he is British. I do not pay attention to what country he is from. I do not even know if he is a man. I pay no attention to him. It is his fault. Shut up! I am talking here. No one ever gives me a chance to talk.

So, where the ##### is my ##### matching siggie! I, a former White House employee, demand a ##### siggie. It is my right, it is who I am. It is me — the one who gave Mr. Trump the idea for Apprentice in the first place — I am naturally entitled to the finest siggie that any of you lowlifes are groveling to give me. I will be taking submissions with my wine at precisely 2 PM this afternoon. If I am not there, then it is your fault for not knowing that I would not be there. It is Mr. Trump's fault for not knowing that you would not know that I may not be there at 2 PM. You are all fools. I don't know why I bother with you. It is your fault that I bother with you.

"*covers eyes*"
Posted by Estee on 01-05-08 at 04:42 PM
As Angelfood starts to realize the full extent of what she's done...

'I believe there's a power out there greater than humanity. I don't necessarily believe it's benevolent.'

"RE: *covers eyes*"
Posted by Angelfood on 01-08-08 at 00:10 AM
mmm... nope. Looks perfectly normal to me. Yup. *nods*

(note: loving it already Sage Dan, thanks!)

Oh, am I supposed to do Siggies? well, i stink, but i'll get on it right away, Sir.. err, Ma'am. Shoot. Please don't hurt me for that. *cowers*

"RE: *covers eyes*"
Posted by Sagebrush Dan on 01-11-08 at 02:14 AM
Sometimes, if you're really sweet, you can finagle one of the regular siggie makers to do it for you.

"Marilu"
Posted by kingfish on 01-05-08 at 08:20 PM
LAST EDITED ON 01-05-08 AT 08:37 PM (EST)

I'll try Marilu.

A couple of ideas immediately arise. And if I miss a episode or a dozen, if I am occasionally a no show, I figure that will be the essence, a personality home run if you will.

But, I'll try not to be a killjoy, Mostly, I just kill threads (my helicopter dance is deadly to threads), so I'll try my best to make MH the hit of the show.

I need background so pardon me while I make up some juicy stuff. Rumor has it that she has started and stars in her own lesbian oil body painting performance art gallery. And mated with the Gorn - two aborted offspring one more that lived, sex as yet undetermined. Had one arm amputated so that she could install a large enough heroin drip. Haunts the amputation ward of several charity hospitals in order to gather enough meat for her homeless shelter food lines.

Regretfully, this means I actually have to watch this travesty. My sacrifice is your........ words fail me.

I'm sure it will be something, though, and you can have it.

What's the over/under on 'Pussy' refs? And is the filter going to be turned off for this show? I kinda hope Pastore goes early so that we can get on with more original ideas, but, while he's there, I think MH might have to complain about problems with her P.

OK, tangential my question to any NJ residents, or anyone who knows. How can a Mafia character be nicknamed Big Pussy, and not murder anyone who uses it? With everyone, friends, friend's wives, friend's kids, everyone calling him that?

I think Marilu and Carol should have a fight about their BP.

"RE: Marilu"
Posted by Angelfood on 01-08-08 at 00:13 AM
Great to have u.
I don't know what the rule is on BP refs, but we've been very innuendo-bad on some Surv seasons long ago, so maybe innuendos will be ok (don't ask me, tho, I'm not a decision-maker). I like the ones you've made already - lol. And i'm just calling him Big Puss, tho BP works also.

If you miss a few eps, or more - no biggie. sometimes, you can read a recap after and post a few lines - and works just as well, for this show. LOL. plus, the website always has scenes on video. Heck, even i miss eps.

Posted by Estee on 01-08-08 at 06:27 AM
LAST EDITED ON 01-08-08 AT 06:31 AM (EST)

What's the over/under on 'Pussy' refs?

You'll need a baseline.

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID89/51.shtml

There are several summaries out there where I honestly don't know why the writer wasn't banned. This was one of them.

Posted by Angelfood on 01-08-08 at 08:58 AM
*reads that section and giggles in Innuendo-delight*

Posted by buckeyegirl on 01-07-08 at 01:14 AM
My favorite Be the game!! ::sigh:: Can I be Ivanka if she's not taken?

::sigh:: I do miss Carolyn and George. Ivanka and Don jr. just aren't the same.

Posted by Angelfood on 01-08-08 at 00:14 AM
but of course, mon cherie, i was holding her for you, tho got worried you'd not notice. so, YAY!!!!!!

Posted by Sagebrush Dan on 01-11-08 at 02:17 AM
I? am the goddess of the north, south, east, and west! No siggie can contain me! I am beyond you all.

"sig shop"
Posted by Angelfood on 01-08-08 at 01:05 AM
LAST EDITED ON 01-08-08 AT 12:31 PM (EST)

1. ahmorosa

2. ivanka

3. marilu

4. jennie

5. trace

6. stephen

Special:

"RE: sig shop"
Posted by kingfish on 01-08-08 at 01:25 PM
Thanks Angel.

Angelfood

You friend, Marilu, A real celebrity.
(and a celebrity with a Big but sightly over the hill, Puss).

"This ain't no thinkin thing"
Posted by jbug on 01-08-08 at 10:50 PM
(best Trace Adkins voice)
This ain't no thinkin' thing, right brain, left brain
It goes a little deeper than that
It's a chemical, physical, emotional devotion
There ain't no rhyme or reason why
'Cause this ain't, this ain't no thinkin' thing
Forget mathmatical equations
Self help psychology
Gray matter don't matter much darlin'
There's nothin' that we need to analyze
There ain't no rhyme or reason why
'Cause this ain't, this ain't no thinkin' thing

"RE: sig shop"
Posted by buckeyegirl on 01-11-08 at 07:11 PM
Those are great Angelfood! Thanks

A Kyngsladye Original Kreation

Posted by zipperhead on 01-08-08 at 02:02 PM
Gene Simmons, please.

Wait - we are suspending the PG-13 rule for these BTA threads, right?

Posted by kingfish on 01-08-08 at 03:47 PM
Nope. Just for Estee (she grandfathers in, check her ref) and me, because I want to do it so badly.

OK, ok, you can call Pastore, a housecat (or probably any feline animal), and/or some-one's face a big Puss(y).

Just don't refer to female genitalia in anything but anatomically correct terms. Any term they use on Grays Anatomy can be used here. You will have to actually watch Grays Anatomy to be sure, but such is life.

The only thing that is totally forbidden, is to usurp the Mods's responsibility and try to define for other peeps what is and what is not permitted in this forum. They will have a screaming conniption fit if you try that. That's why they are blue, from holding their breath.

"Point of Clarification:"
Posted by zipperhead on 01-08-08 at 04:25 PM
I was being sarcastic.

"OK................"
Posted by kingfish on 01-08-08 at 06:34 PM
And you think I was being serious?

You should be able to have fun with the tongue thing.

"RE: OK................"
Posted by kingfish on 01-08-08 at 06:40 PM
Someone should take Omorosa'a under pants. She's going to have them in such a bunch that they might take on a personality of their own. Sage Danny might not want to touch them...

(OK Dan, your turn, you get a shot for free...)

"RE:FINALLY!!! "
Posted by mistyrose52 on 01-09-08 at 10:04 AM
FINALLY I got my bestest picture uploaded, and I am rearing and ready to go-I am THE OLYMPIAN, and DON'T you ever forget that!!!

Omarosa will NOT know what hit her, when I use my mighty brain power, not to mention my 70+ MPH pitch! Just give me a ball, someone, better yet, we'll see what I do with those men-he he!! They won't know what hit them, either!!

"RE:WHAT??"
Posted by mistyrose52 on 01-09-08 at 10:06 AM
Why is this not working?? I just spent half the morning, and had it work on another post on another board! AGHHHHHH!!!!!! Out comes the Olympian bat! Watch out, everyone!!!!!!

"RE:Sorry, tryinng once more"
Posted by mistyrose52 on 01-09-08 at 10:09 AM

Patience, please......I AM blonde....

Posted by Snidget on 01-09-08 at 11:09 AM
Any term they use on Grays Anatomy can be used here

No, not the dreaded vajayjay

Posted by mistyrose52 on 01-09-08 at 02:10 PM

But, why not-it IS becoming a house-hold word, after all, right?? I'm sure Omarosa will find SOME place to use that, wouldn't you think?? If Oprah can, Omarosa can, too........OK, I'll abide by the rules. Nice, Olympian winners would never stoop that low, anyway!!!

Posted by zipperhead on 01-18-08 at 05:54 PM
Can I get a sigpic for Gene, please?

Posted by Angelfood on 01-19-08 at 12:00 PM
LAST EDITED ON 01-19-08 AT 12:10 PM (EST)

yes sorry. Getting on it now. :/

i had put off bc was gonna find soemthing great for it, and now, not much of a need. *cries* tho u can still post as him in any episode, of course- that would be funny also.

you are also welcome to take another char, or not.

Posted by Oscirus on 02-02-08 at 02:50 AM
oooo can I be piers?

Thank you for giving me honor in hat form.

Posted by Angelfood on 02-05-08 at 09:33 AM
*smiles at the sight of your name*

YEs, pls do. Do i have to make a sig?

Posted by Oscirus on 02-06-08 at 01:18 AM
lol. If its not too much trouble could you makeme a sig that say "heartless bastard"? If not no biggie Ill just use his name.
Thank you for giving me honor in hat form.

Posted by Angelfood on 02-07-08 at 11:04 PM