URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID9
Thread Number: 230
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"I am so very confused..."

Posted by Dawn001 on 08-21-02 at 02:16 PM
WHY does CBS always screw up the schedule? and WHY does my directtv not say big brother is on tonight? Could someone please confirm the fact that the two hour show with sheryl crow is TONIGHT and not yesterday or tomorrow or something? please? It was bad enough that last thursday in order to watch josh get evicted I either had to stay up till 2:07 AM (yes, that exact time) or tape it (thank you VCR for not working correctly). And then they give us some crap show on friday... *sigh* I really don't like CBS
and I apologize for using my first post here as a rant

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: I am so very confused..."
Posted by ejm92 on 08-21-02 at 05:21 PM
Yeah, as far as I know Sheryl is tonight @ 9:00 eastern, although there might be something in your area that they're gonna air instead.

Posted by JeffGator on 08-21-02 at 07:26 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-21-02 AT 08:07 PM (EST)

edited because ladyt answered my question

Posted by LadyT on 08-21-02 at 07:49 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-21-02 AT 07:49 PM (EST)

Sheryl Crow.

Lady T-mean Uber b!tch

Posted by JeffGator on 08-21-02 at 07:22 PM
Hey Dawn001, this is a stupid question I'm sure, but where do you see your Directtv television lineup? I just moved into a new apartment and have directtv included with my rent but I have no idea how to check what is on/the time/channel/etc. I used to have Cox Cable at my old place and with that I had (on Channel 5) all the shows that were on scrolled down the screen. I don't have that anymore. And I only have 66 channels. Isn't directtv supposed to have a lot more? I'm confused so I think I might have to talk to my apartment complex tomorrow if you don't know the answer
thanks in advance and sorry to hear about your troubles

Posted by Dawn001 on 08-21-02 at 08:02 PM
ah, thanks for confirming that
and JeffGator, I'm not sure how much i could help you because even though directTV is the same service, i think its different depending on what box thing you have... I know with mine, I have to press 'guide' on the remote to get to the show listing, but beyond that i have no idea, sorry