URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID62
Thread Number: 2291
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Noooo - another season of Apprentice!"

Posted by PagongRatEater on 07-08-07 at 10:40 AM
Looks like they didn't cancel the show after all.

http://www.reuters.com/article/entertainmentNews/idUSN0643251420070707?feedType=RSS&rpc=22&sp=true

I wonder how poor Estee will type after she's gouged her eyes out.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Noooo - another season of Apprentice!"
Posted by Fishercat on 07-08-07 at 12:33 PM
I came here purely to mock Estee.

*mocks*

I am done.

Posted by Estee on 07-08-07 at 07:01 PM

...why me? Did I descecrate a shrine?

I meant this week!

I may have to work from within. Where's the application?

Posted by Snidget on 07-08-07 at 07:08 PM
Poor Estee.

Summertribe and the living is easy!

I checked http://www.nbc.com/Casting/ it doesn't look like they put the application for it up, yet.

"Hah!"
Posted by foonermints on 07-09-07 at 00:44 AM
I knew you used up all your juju on Germicho.

Admit it: Donald's kung fu is better than yours.

"RE: Hah!"
Posted by Wacko Jacko on 07-16-07 at 03:51 PM
Yep, it will be a Celebrity version!

I think this is great news....look if you do not like it do not watch. I will watch it.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20046555,00.html

Posted by foonermints on 07-17-07 at 11:53 AM
Blabber O Fatmouth would make most anyone run screaming from the TV. As it is, I'd imagine it costs me at least ten dollars an episode to watch this stupid show.* That's not the cable bill, either.

Some of us are into pain. And the medication thereof. Duh.

*does not include future dialysis

Posted by qwertypie on 07-17-07 at 04:35 PM
*rubs hands with glee*
This will be the best drinking game yet!

10 bucks a show? Sounds about right. Either we could cut back, or start drinking the really cheapo fizzy stuff. This way the hangover will last until the next show.

"Working cast list of Celebrity Apprentice..."
Posted by PepeLePew13 on 08-20-07 at 06:57 PM
This has the makings of a gigantic train wreck that even I would tune into... Paris and two "(bleep)ing messes" to join Apprentice? Britney AND/or Paris and Lindsay all on the same show? Eeep. Hide the liquor cabinets.

So far, it seems the following celebs have been enlisted for Celebrity Apprentice:

Jim Cramer
Carmen Electra
Joan Rivers
Naomi Judd
George Foreman
Omarosa Manigault-Stallworth
Kimora Lee Simmons
Pete Rose
Dana Patrick
Tony Hawk
Jeff Gordon

I'd pay to watch Britney or Paris go mano-a-mano against Omarosa.

"RE: Working cast list of Celebrity Apprentice..."
Posted by qwertypie on 09-01-07 at 08:57 PM
Were you saying to hide the liquor cabinet from Britt and Lindsey or Fooner and I?

Cause I don't think I can watch this if I can't drink.

"RE: Working cast list of Celebrity Apprentice..."
Posted by PepeLePew13 on 09-03-07 at 11:39 AM
Would a better answer be to take the liquor cabinets away from these two and then give it to all the viewers? Oh, the drinking games we all could have...

"RE: Big Question........."
Posted by mistyrose52 on 09-04-07 at 01:39 PM
Why aren't they using only contestants from former episodes, like ALL THE OTHER REALITY SHOWS???

What a stupid concept! Come on, Joan Rivers??? What are they thinking?? She may look like she's 30, but have you seen her try to walk lately??? Her age is definitely showing in her body, like it or not! You cannot get a spinal make-over-trust me!! I have tried! I have rods and screws from the neck down, and it does NOT make you look or act younger by any means!

So, back to the topic at hand. Omorosa, ok. Why not the Fat Sweaty Dude that everyone hated last season? Why not Mensa Dude? Why not the chick from season 1 who's mom was sick? And she and another chick had a lawsuit against Omorosa? See, I can't even remember these people's names! That's how star-struck I've been over all of them!!!

Why not a few runners-up, like Rebecca?? Can't they get them to come back and be totally humiliated just ONE MORE TIME??? No more 'you're freaking fired'? I guess not.......

This is just stupid, stupid, stupid!!! And yes, I will probably watch, too.

Posted by JoeGazillionaire on 09-28-07 at 02:40 AM
This is going to be a disaster and ruin whatever credibility the show has left. Celebrities don't need the job, so there's nothing at stake...who cares if they are trying to raise money for chairty. It's different if it was a contestant that is trying to become a millionaire and thus sweats making the job. This show is going to be like "I'm a celebrity get me out of here" where they whine all day and have nothing at stake. And, who decided that Omarosa was somehow interesting....I think she's annoying and quite boring. If I never see her again, I'd be very happy.

Posted by qwertypie on 09-30-07 at 01:13 PM
but think of the good drinking we can do!

Posted by mistyrose52 on 09-30-07 at 10:30 PM
I've started already!!! (The drinking, that is!) Lord Love a DUCK!!! The Donald has lost his mind!!!!!

Posted by zipperhead on 10-02-07 at 09:41 AM
I just noticed that this show forum is still alive.

Looking at Pepe's list of who might be on it, I would kill to do the opening summary and/or the finale. Since nobody volunteered to do any summaries last season, it shouldn't be too difficult to get my pick. Besides, I have done more summaries for the Apprentice than for any other show.

I will start sharpening my knives now.

Posted by Wacko Jacko on 10-16-07 at 08:59 AM
>I just noticed that this show
>forum is still alive.
>
>Looking at Pepe's list of who
>might be on it, I
>would kill to do the
>opening summary and/or the finale.
>Since nobody volunteered to do
>any summaries last season, it
>shouldn't be too difficult to
>get my pick. Besides, I
>have done more summaries for
>the Apprentice than for any
>other show.
>
>I will start sharpening my knives
>now.

OMarossa???????

Why not then just make it an all-star edition? That is really lame.

Posted by mistyrose52 on 11-08-07 at 10:44 AM
>>I just noticed that this show
>>forum is still alive.
>>
>>Looking at Pepe's list of who
>>might be on it, I
>>would kill to do the
>>opening summary and/or the finale.
>>Since nobody volunteered to do
>>any summaries last season, it
>>shouldn't be too difficult to
>>get my pick. Besides, I
>>have done more summaries for
>>the Apprentice than for any
>>other show.
>>
>>I will start sharpening my knives
>>now.
>
>OMarossa???????
>
>Why not then just make it
>an all-star edition? That
>is really lame.

I think it's anonymous, or unanomous, or something like that-did we start that drinking game already??? Pass the 40 year old Scotch, would ya??? When does this atrocity start, anyway, anyone know?????

"Supposed to start 'mid season' WHAT DOES THAT MEAN??"
Posted by mistyrose52 on 11-08-07 at 10:52 AM
Like the end of April or something, when the reruns of everything else starts kicking in??

I don't know, but this whole thing just makes my stomach turn-what a concept! YUCK! Is all I can say, and I am just totally stunned that any of these reasonably famed stars would agree to this nonsense. Oh well-celebrity fit club, celebrity wrestling, serreal life, what in the world is NEXT, people?? God as my witness, I'll never go hungry for reality shows again!! (wish I had a thingy with Scarlett O'Hara, but I don't, so insert imagination here)