URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID85
Thread Number: 229
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"The Contender response to the Programmer Favorites"

Posted by AlgeCrumpler on 05-16-05 at 10:40 PM
I think the people at Contender need to do something. Its plain as day the poll was a farse. They don't have to accept it, knowing it was a total failure. Here is what I think they should do:

#1 Joey Gilbert vs #2 Anthony Bonsante

These guys were way ahead when 90% of the real voters out there had voted. They should be fighting in the top fan favorite fight.

#3 Jeff Fraza vs #4 Jimmy Lange
Jimmy had enough votes early for me to think he had legitimate fan support that was later covered up by scripts casting votes 24/7. Jeff was number 3 at the very beginning.

#5 Ishe Smith vs #6 Tarick Salamaci
Ishe was definately going to make this thing, and Tarick was not far behind him.

Further, Brent Cooper SHOULD NOT be a part of the fan favorites. We were all told that voting ended on midnight on Sunday. Well, I sat there and watched the clock strike twelve because I knew someone was running a script for Brent all day on Sunday. I checked at 11 PM, and since Ishe was ahead I decided not to cast 10,000 votes for him. Then at midnite he was beating Brent by 1%. I figured that was it, and just went to bed instead of running a script to counteract Brent's script.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion