URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID58
Thread Number: 229
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Alex on MTV's The Real World Las Vegas"

Posted by bell83 on 01-04-04 at 00:51 AM
LAST EDITED ON 01-04-04 AT 01:00 AM (EST)

I don't know if this has been discussed on here before or not but i was just watching The Real World Las Vegas, which was about 2 seasons ago and one of the girls met Alex (the ugly darker skinned "hunk"on AJ) at a club, she said they talked for 4 hours and then when she went back to the house to tell her roomates about him. She was telling the other girls that he was perfect and that he didn't drink, didn't smoke, wasn't married and didn't have any KIDS!!! (hummm.. didn't he say on interviews after AJ that he was crying about his daughter??) it hasn't been that long since the show aired!! Anyways the girl on the real world (Arissa) went out on another date with him and seems to think he's perfect!! Did any one else see this!?!

Edited to add- He made a date with her and then never showed
up!!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Alex on MTV's The Real World Las Vegas"
Posted by leogirl_21 on 01-05-04 at 01:20 PM
I was about to post a message about the very same thing. I too was watching the Real World: Las Vegas marathon and they showed Alex from Average Joe. I recognized him right away and I was so surprised when I saw that he never showed up for his date with Arissa, poor girl was waiting for him for almost an hour and he never showed but left a message.

Don't let your fears stand in the way of your dreams.

The mind is not a vessel to be filled but a fire to be ignited. - Plutarch

Posted by bell83 on 01-05-04 at 09:59 PM
It seems like a lot of people I've seen on reality tv shows have been on other shows also. Like, I also saw Robert from Cupid on "Blind Date" and Gwen from the 2nd Bachelor on TLC's "A Dating Story"!! I wonder if some kind of television experience is required to get on these shows.

Posted by peacenlove2u on 01-06-04 at 09:58 PM
Robert from Cupid was also on the 5th Wheel (maybe I should be posting this on the Cupid forum??) It's my first posting - I'm not really up on the etiquette (I actually don't even know how to spell etiquette!!) Sorry!