URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID37
Thread Number: 229
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"A champagne toast to the winners! (Episode 3)"

Posted by ChaChaCha on 03-21-02 at 01:45 AM
Because Danny and Oswald could not enjoy their champagne (in coach), we toasted their victory for them!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: A champagne toast to the winners! (Episode 3)"
Posted by trigirl on 03-21-02 at 09:02 AM
I thought it was strange that the editing for Eps 1&2 hadn't included too much of Team Fabulous. Knew they couldn't be gone so soon. Good work guys!

Posted by katem on 03-21-02 at 11:38 AM
I was glad to see them get this one, they have been growing on me. Their only mistake has been the silly coach comment in the first episode.

I was one of the people that thought they would go this ep, but bow to Team Fabulous on a job well done.

The lead has changed in every episode so far. The only team to be consistently in the top three is (I hate to say it) Team Wilma (CURSE !!!!!.)

Posted by Loree on 03-21-02 at 01:12 PM
I actually enjoyed Oswald this episode too. Danny is just in the background somewhere.

Posted by L82LIFE on 03-21-02 at 01:44 PM
WooHoo Team ChaChaCha! They did a great job in last night's show. I didn't care for these two much at the beginning. That's changed now that we have more insight into their personalities. They're actually pretty dang cute.

Posted by Loree on 03-21-02 at 01:56 PM
What was it Oswald called the dancing? Riverdance on crack!

Posted by astairefan on 03-22-02 at 09:28 PM
I agree, they definitely came off well this episode. I especially liked how cool he was with the guy with the smiley-brew; a lot of the others were kind of snotty Ugly Americans when it came time to drink it, especially that guy from Boston. What a jerk! Go gay guys! (We had a late entry to the pool with someone picking them.)

Posted by sjunkim on 03-21-02 at 07:12 PM
Yeah great job!!!!

These guys really seem pretty nice...nothing like the Guido's at all...

Posted by GreatDarkSpot on 03-22-02 at 08:05 AM
Actually, this team became my favorite. I'm rooting for them all the way. Does anybody else watch "Felicity"? Doesn't Danny remind you of younger Javier?

Posted by katem on 03-22-02 at 10:00 AM
>Actually, this team became my favorite.
> I'm rooting for them
>all the way. Does
>anybody else watch "Felicity"?
>Doesn't Danny remind you of
>younger Javier?

Thank you for saying that !!!! He absolutely looks like Ian Gomez, the actor that plays Javier. Good call GDS !!!!!