URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID62
Thread Number: 2287
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Interview with Stefanie Schaeffer"

Posted by EmilyEmberRayn on 05-14-07 at 01:31 PM
Here's an story from Stefanie Schaeffer, about her victory:

http://www.orato.com/node/2375

Quote:

"From the start, I thought there was a possibility for me to win, but I kept a big picture approach, which was basically telling myself, "Don’t get fired." I took it one day at a time. I made it through the tent ordeal. (One team had to sleep outside in tents while the other team got to stay in a mansion). Once I realized I was a finalist, it was a different approach. I knew I wasn’t going into that boardroom to bash the other finalists."

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Interview with Stefanie Schaeffer"
Posted by qwertypie on 05-14-07 at 01:50 PM
Thanks (and welcome). It will probably be pretty quiet around here until the next Apprentice rolls out (if it is not cancelled that is)

I love the advice "Don't get fired".

I've danced with Tribe! 2007

Posted by miss_ganda on 05-14-07 at 10:37 PM
Hi there my favorite keypad cocktail host,

I'm afraid (and not such a surprise) it's not looking good for the Donald. The show isn't in the fall 2007 thru 2008 NBC line up. Unless the Donald and Mark Burnett comes up w/an idea that will radically bring the show back to its former glory, I'm afraid Ms O'Donnell is already warming up the vocal chords.

Why can't they bring the pick of the litter from each season and come up with a new show? I sure would like to see Jen from Season 2; Erin (yeah Erin the one that caught the hoof-in-mouth-disease); Heidi from Season 1, etc. And let's not forget lovable Amy that gave Bill Rancic a run for his money.

Posted by qwertypie on 05-18-07 at 02:00 AM
I'm afraid Ms O'Donnell is already warming up the vocal chords.

LOL - I'll drink to that!

I've danced with Tribe! 2007