URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID62
Thread Number: 2286
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Bill Rancic's batch still the best (despite the Omarosa factor)"

Posted by miss_ganda on 04-26-07 at 09:14 PM
All 6 seasons have proven one thing, it's hard to find good help these days. It seems that all the highly-qualified and really interesting applicants were all lumped in the first season.

Season 2 was still good, I do believe now that Jenny would have been the better choice.

Season 3 winner (was this the Kendra season?) If so, then the show sure went downhill from there.

You can say all the patronizing things about Randall but compared to Kwame (1st Season), Randall is bleah !

I won't even talk about the British guy as things simply played out in his favor at the end.

Mercifully, Stephanie appears to give the Apprentice some redeeming value. She's more laid back compared to Jenny (season 2) or more subtle but she's also quite the beauty and brains package, just the type that suits Trump perfectly.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Bill Rancic's batch still the best (despite the Omarosa factor)"
Posted by qwertypie on 05-02-07 at 02:18 AM
I think the first season, MB and DT actually cast people with talent. Then, they decided to cast more "interesting" people to create more drama. And then Donald starting really believing his own hype (I didn't think that was possible).
Thank GAWD for the drinking game.

"RE: Bill Rancic's batch still the best (despite the Omarosa factor)"
Posted by miss_ganda on 05-06-07 at 03:55 PM
Actually, Season 2 still had some talent. Had Jenny come in after Season 2, she would have been an Apprentice, hands down.

Trump really really liked Jenny. Too bad the big fat spoiled Trump execs (led by what's his name Calamari or something) ganged up on her. Even George, in all his wisdom, saw Jenny as a good fit in their organization.