URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID62
Thread Number: 2285
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Stefani's hair"

Posted by Blitzen Vixen on 04-23-07 at 03:19 PM
What is up with the color of Stefani's hair? Did anyone else notice and wonder why her hair was almost a strawberry blond, or a red/brown during the episodes, but at the finale she was RAVEN-haired! Her hair looked decidedly (to me) like the hair on the Donald's present wife!
Whatta ya think?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Stefani's hair"
Posted by Puffy on 04-23-07 at 07:00 PM
I was at the finale (yes I know, why did I do it) and her hair was much longer, fuller, and darker. However, the time from shooting the last episode until the finale was several months.

©Syren Creations, 2005

Posted by Wacko Jacko on 04-24-07 at 11:41 AM
>I was at the finale (yes
>I know, why did I
>do it) and her hair
>was much longer, fuller, and
>darker. However, the time from
>shooting the last episode until
>the finale was several months.
>
>
>
>©Syren Creations, 2005

You were there? Did James say anything that was in appropriate at the finale....that may of been edited out for tv? Was it really live or filmed hours before it aired? We are all speculating here.

I do think Stephani's hair looked better during the regular season. But she is still a beautiful woman either way.

Posted by Wasabi on 04-24-07 at 04:48 PM
I actually thought she looked better for the finale, a more toned down make-up, especially eyes. Hair did look darker and overall I thought she was well put together.Probably that had some professionals helping them out too.

Posted by Puffy on 05-27-07 at 02:07 AM
I wrote about being at the finale in the Apprentice Spoilers forum so check over there what I wrote. It'll answer your questions. James said nothing inappropriate and it was filmed live.
Go here:

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID75/403.shtml

Posted by trigirl on 04-24-07 at 08:28 PM
I did not like her look at all. I thought she looked to glam and not like herself at all.

Posted by Ricky on 04-26-07 at 12:07 PM
I agree she looked better pre-finale. She should wash that Trump right out of her hair.

"A new broom sweeps clean, but the old broom knows the corners" - Martin, First loser on The Apprentice LA

Posted by trigirl on 04-28-07 at 09:25 AM
She should wash that Trump right out of her hair.

Bawahaaa....LMAO!