URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID62
Thread Number: 2284
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Did anyone notice if Michelle was there last night??"

Posted by mistyrose52 on 04-23-07 at 11:01 AM
I didn't recall seeing her when they all came out, but I may have to re-watch it to check.

Also, any catches of Omarosa in the audience?? I DID see Kendra, Randall, and one of the others-was it Bill?? Darn-can't remember-all those white boys look alike!!! HA

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Did anyone notice if Michelle was there last night??"
Posted by Wacko Jacko on 04-23-07 at 11:17 AM
Yes, she was there.

Posted by shabalaba on 04-25-07 at 01:16 PM
Did she actually say anything at the finale or get any airtime?

Posted by Wacko Jacko on 04-25-07 at 04:22 PM
>Did she actually say anything at
>the finale or get any
>airtime?

No, I don't think Trump values a quitters opinion. There were others who said nothing also....mostly those eliminated early on.

I did not see omarossa. I saw Randle, Kendra, Shawn, and I believe that Danny the singing apprentice. They did not pan the audience much.....the families and that's it.

Speaking of familes, Nicole's brother was pissed at Trump when she got fired and he yelled something at Trump. Looks like the whole family likes to yell. LOL

Posted by miss_ganda on 05-06-07 at 03:52 PM
"Speaking of familes, Nicole's brother was pissed at Trump when she got fired and he yelled something at Trump. Looks like the whole family likes to yell. LOL"

If Tim was thinking with the proper anatomical part, he ought to be running for the hills. Tim's family should knock some sense into his noggin, and fast! Is he really a Harvard grad?

This is a paid advertising: Hi Qwerty pies-ky, got me the usual tonight? Nah, I better not. I'm working some today.

Posted by agman on 05-06-07 at 03:08 PM

I don't think trump would let her speak. He hates her cause she is a quitter in his opinion

May you be born in interesting times. Chinese proverb