URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID62
Thread Number: 2282
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Question: What Donald said to James at the end?"

Posted by ang4vols on 04-23-07 at 09:11 AM
Donald said something to James at the end after he announced Stefani as the winner. He made said something about some comments that James had made that he didn't like. Did anyone catch it? What was he referring to?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Question: What Donald said to James at the end?"
Posted by mistyrose52 on 04-23-07 at 10:26 AM
Didn't catch that, but I may re-watch it again.

Posted by Rayalight on 04-23-07 at 10:37 AM
Yeah I caught that too, he said something like that and then siad "you know what I'm talking about"...I'm not sure what he was refrring to though, maybe something siad in an interiew with James over the season I'm not sure? But I'd like to know.

Posted by Wacko Jacko on 04-23-07 at 11:00 AM
It probably never aired. Now, we don't know why James wasn't hired. If it never aired.

Posted by SeismicGuy on 04-23-07 at 11:14 AM
>Donald said something to James at
>the end after he announced
>Stefani as the winner.
>He made said something about
>some comments that James had
>made that he didn't like.
> Did anyone catch it?
> What was he referring
>to?

My wife and I were puzzling about this too as shortly after the biopic about James and his family, he never opened his mouth again. I suspect the problem was that he had mentioned the name of his company immediately after the biopic and that was a no-no. There is probably some agreement with the sponsors and/or Trump that there could be no "free" promotion of ANY companies--just my guess.

Posted by Wacko Jacko on 04-23-07 at 11:23 AM
That makes sense and sounds like James. That would explain why Trump wouldn't even reveal what James said and James seemed to agree with Trump.

Posted by ang4vols on 04-23-07 at 02:38 PM
Hmm..I didn't think it was that because it seemed like he was referring to something earlier in the season.

Posted by RonReports on 04-23-07 at 06:40 PM
< Donald said something to James at the end after he announced Stefani as the winner. He made said something about some comments that James had made that he didn't like. Did anyone catch it? What was he referring to? >

Maybe this is a cliff hanger that will be answered in next season's first episode.

Posted by Vixxxen on 04-23-07 at 11:08 PM
LAST EDITED ON 04-24-07 AT 10:05 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 04-23-07 AT 11:09 PM (EST)

DT was referring to other episodes when James was the leader of a group. I can't recall what though. It was in the very beginning. James failed numerous times when he was leader and I think that also factored in Trump's decision.

Posted by leenga on 04-24-07 at 01:02 PM
Apparently James isn't even sure of what DT was talking about.

from James' page http://www.james-sun.com/

"As of right now, I don’t know what the heck Donald Trump was referring to with this “mysterious dialogue.” He looked at me and said “you know what I mean” which confused me even more. I was completely dumbfounded. "

He goes on to speculate that it was because he used the name of his company on air.

Posted by trigirl on 04-24-07 at 08:30 PM
LAST EDITED ON 04-24-07 AT 08:36 PM (EST)

The way Donald metioned it, I thought it must have been something bad like a sexist or racist comment. I didn't watch faithfully so came to this forum so you guys could clear up this mystery for me. Can't believe it is even a mystery to James!

Just read the link to James' blog. I cannot believe that is what Donald is referring to. Didn't we clearly know what Bill Rancic's company was called...I remember it being discussed.

oh well...who knows...

Posted by Rayalight on 04-24-07 at 10:29 PM
Did anyone else notice that when Trump siad lets take a look at the video of Stephanie and her beautiful family and she siad "thank you" (As in for the compliment on my family) and then they never showed a single member of her family...

Posted by Wacko Jacko on 04-25-07 at 08:58 AM
>Did anyone else notice that when
>Trump siad lets take a
>look at the video of
>Stephanie and her beautiful family
>and she siad "thank you"
>(As in for the compliment
>on my family) and then
>they never showed a single
>member of her family...

Yes, I noticed that. Must of been some miscommunication there.

Posted by shabalaba on 04-25-07 at 01:10 PM
Yeah, I'm thinking that the "beautiful family" comment was meant to reference James' family. They ought to fire the cue-card guy!