URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID62
Thread Number: 2280
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Unless he screws up big time in the finals, James could very well be the new Apprentice"

Posted by miss_ganda on 04-17-07 at 11:00 PM
LAST EDITED ON 04-17-07 AT 11:11 PM (EST)

But first, I'd like to point out that Trump used the word "apprentices" as opposed to "apprenti".

Why do I think James will win? Look at who's left:

Frankie - too intense, his do-or-die persona can rub people the wrong way (as in the Trump way). Also, his thick Bronx (or is it Brooklyn), whatever speak, and his overall manner of speaking is not executive material. Can you imagine Frank addressing general employee meetings, board meetings, he'll annoy the executives so fast.

Stephanie - cool, calm, sophisticated and polished. Her legal background is a huge asset, unfortunately, she will be more useful in a supporting role due to her lack of business acumen. Teamed up w/an energetic person like James, she surely will be the woman behind the success story.

Nicole - do I even need to explain ! But if you insist, for starters, her unnecessarily high-strung manner of talking is a big turn-off, not to mention very unprofessional. A manipulator, a user, a tr*mp. Using Tim to help remain on the show by pulling a stupid on-screen romance which could probably have helped the ratings a bit. There's more but I'm sure you could list them down yourselves. Oh, and she's not drop-dead-gorgeous, just exotic-looking in a stinky sort of way.

James - energetic, gung-ho personality, positive thoughts all the time. Even when other team members mess up or canoodle instead of doing their duties, James moves on to get the job done. Quick decision-maker, evidence, the quick decision to let brown-nosed Nicole go over to the now defunct Kinetic Corp. Also acknowledges his mistake (eg, over-directing the Renuzit scenes) but quickly comes up w/corrective actions as evidenced last night. He may not look like the typical executive but his positive attitude and flexible personality would be a great balance for the uptight Trump execs.

Also, James won't spend hours mapping out simple strategies on a whiteboard !

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Unless he screws up big time in the finals, James could very well be the new Apprentice"
Posted by miss_ganda on 04-17-07 at 11:04 PM
BTW, Nicole owes Frank a big thank you card. I believe Trump is intrigued w/Frank's fighting spirit. He does say over and over again that Frank is a hard person to fire. Nicole simply hitched her wagon on Frank's coat tail.

Had they not been in teams last night, Nicole would have been thrown on her big fat you-know-what.