URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID69
Thread Number: 228
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Canadian Idol's Jacob"

Posted by strid333 on 07-29-04 at 00:16 AM
Ok, I swear this guy is nuts (such a good reason to vote for him). This is from last week's episode when he pretended to be Paul Anka.

When CTV gets tonight's photos up, I'll show you what he is like when he pretends to be David Bowie.

Comments?

Three is the perfect number.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Canadian Idol's Jacob"
Posted by strid333 on 07-29-04 at 04:05 PM
As promised, the picture from last night.

The thought that comes to mind is, "What would Brian Boitano do, if he were here right now . . ."

Posted by qwertypie on 07-30-04 at 01:01 AM
DH said the same thing but with Toller Cranston instead...

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004
BTW I never vote for anyone who looks better in spandex than me!

Posted by strid333 on 08-05-04 at 03:51 PM

Ok, this is his week three outfit (or part of it). He started his preformance wearing a black leather jacket, but threw it off part way through the song. Oh, and the jeans? They were ripped. Somehow, I feel disappointed, but realize that it is a classic Rock'n'Roll outfit.

He probably wanted to go shirtless, but CI probably had a rule against it.

Posted by GinaVendetti on 08-05-04 at 08:32 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-05-04 AT 08:33 PM (EST)

Jacob scares me. It just how he dresses scares me

Posted by strid333 on 08-12-04 at 06:01 PM

This picture is from the Lionel Ritchie week. I'm pretty sure I saw that hat before. But wasn't it on Lionel's daughter's head? I'm pretty sure I saw Nicole wear it on The Simple Life, unless I'm confusing her with Paris.

Posted by strid333 on 08-19-04 at 04:02 PM

Well, with Gordon Lightfoot week, Jacob has the country shirt thing going on. I love his costumes (and yes they are costumes and not outfits).

Posted by strid333 on 08-27-04 at 10:50 PM

With summer time week, Jacob sang, "I Don't Want to Miss a Thing" by Aerosmith. Somehow, I thought that a big scruffy-looking wig would be fitting to complete the outfit, but . . .

Nothing much to say this week.

Do I like Jacob? Not enough that I want him to be my Canadian Idol, but I still enjoy seeing the outfits.

Posted by strid333 on 09-03-04 at 03:50 PM

Two outfits for Big Band week. I think they are actually quite classy - fitting for the theme. Maybe we should change Jacob's name to chameleon for his ability to find clothes to fit the theme.

Posted by littlemisssmartypants on 09-03-04 at 10:58 PM
I think Jacob is fantastic. He is so interesting every time. He is the only person i have ever voted for, and I hope he wins.
Loves him.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Posted by consise10 on 12-29-04 at 01:10 AM
From all the stunning photographs you`ve posted,he certainly has the ability to keep us guessing as to his appearance!Constantly reviving his image and look can only be an asset to the music industry thesedays i guess.

Posted by Cygnus X1 on 01-14-05 at 11:39 PM
Wow! Ed Grimley sings!

Posted by strid333 on 09-09-04 at 08:06 PM

With judges' picks' week, we had songs that couldn't give way to fancy costumes. The outfits are nice though. Oh, and this proves that Canadian Idol is better than American Idol - there are outfit changes when the performers sing another song.

Posted by love2smile on 12-11-04 at 09:14 AM
I would LOVE to see Canadian Idol (or any other one) in the off season of American Idol. It sucks that we are only limited to ours.

I think it would be interesting with costume changes! That would be fun to watch.

Posted by consise10 on 01-01-05 at 01:37 AM
Outfit changes certainly do make it interesting,strid333.Sounds even better than the Australian Idol where alot of the time the contestants are often filmed in jeans!

Posted by Loree on 09-10-04 at 01:44 PM
I'll miss Jacob. But then he will be back next week on the finale. So there will only be the one show he won't be on. And I'm sure he has a great future in front of him. The guy is entertaining and you can't help look at him.

Posted by consise10 on 01-13-05 at 09:39 PM
That`s right Loree.One can`t help but look at him.I think he`ll go a long way whether or not he wins the idol competition!And I`m only basing my judgements by what I see in these photos.
Good Luck Jacob!!