URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID51
Thread Number: 228
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Can I vote for "Comic the Insult Dog" as the Last Comic Standing?"

Posted by mochiba on 09-29-04 at 08:57 AM
I was laughing so hard last night from Comic the Insult Dog that I had to pause the DVR like 5 times. When he started cutting on Tess about weighing 265 pounds I nearly spit out my drink. It's sad to say it but that dog puppet was the funniest comic on LCS ever! And it wasn't just one joke- it was all of them. Asking Ralphie if he was inspired by smaller comics like Louie Anderson...oh man I'm still laughing..telling Rich that if he was even more rat faced that Dat Phan would have ate him by now-heehee genious! Besides him Gary was very good also but I have to say my favorite Todd Galss was the biggest disappointment. I'm sure he had a good plan with his song and all but it was a total bomb...followed by Alonzo who had absolutlely no flow to his bad jokes...and what's up with Vos? He sounds like Cindy Brady when she lost her tooth..is it just me??? Jay London..see ya...nice guy and all but he was never funny from day one..."if you're hear then who's guarding Notredame.hahahhaha that Comic Dog.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion