URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID19
Thread Number: 228
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Life after the Cruise"

Posted by deebo on 10-16-01 at 12:01 PM
I was reading on a message board somewhere (cough... cough.. fox... cough) that allegedly Lisa was on a Radio morning talk show recently and had some interesting things to say. The following quote is pasted directly from the other message board:

"I heard an interesting interview of Lisa on my local radio station in the bay area, KSJO.
during the interview she was asked if anyone had sex on the boat... She indirectly answered that Toni and Greg did have sex that night.

She also went on to talk about what's been going on since the show ended. She moved to LA and has been dating Anthony. She said she's now had sex with him and he was very good.

Thought you all would be interested!! "

Can anyone verify? Also, did anyone happen to catch Toni on Regis and Kelly? I heard that she was on this morning, but I heard that too late to actually catch the show...

I hope that any of you lurking cast members will have the decency to act like the true self respecting media whores that you are, and give us media whore wannabes/haters/addicted love cruise fanatics some advance notice...

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Hmmm that's surprising"
Posted by floridagirl on 10-16-01 at 04:12 PM
since she was the one to get him kicked off of the boat b/c he was playing her?
Toni and Greg doesn't suprise me - I wonder if Laura and Tony are still seeing each other and if Mike (HELLO OUT THERE) is dating anyone from the show?

"RE: Life after the Cruise"
Posted by Sedora on 10-16-01 at 11:53 PM
I caught the regis show and basically, they poked fun at Toni for her eyes and showed her the clip of her freaking out, which totally embarrassed her-but she could laugh at herself.

They "rewound" it with her eyes glowing red, which was cute. And she went on AGAIN about the deal with Jeanette blah blah blah.

Kelly really loved her though lol

"RE: Regis & Kelli & Toni"
Posted by BimboKay on 10-17-01 at 01:36 AM
I saw Toni on Regis & Kelli. She looked fantastic! That's not to say I would like her, trust her, work with her, hire her, let her serve me a drink or lay out any cash where she's concerned from what I saw on BOTH television shows. I'd love to have an update on her in three years.

"Update 2004"
Posted by supershirll on 10-17-01 at 02:01 AM
I used my superhero powers to look into the future, and here is what I saw... Toni is still shallow, manipulative, vindictive, and ALONE!!!!

"...sagging"
Posted by SurvivorBlows on 10-17-01 at 02:06 AM
Sorry, couldn't resist!