URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID62
Thread Number: 2276
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Whyis Nicole so bent on getting Trump to notice that she is hot?"

Posted by qwertypie on 04-03-07 at 08:12 PM
First with the rollerskating and then with the mouth wash ads.
She makes comments that she hopes Mr. Trumps notices how they are using their feminine assets.
WTF?
If I were so inclined to be his apprentice (and that is a BIG if)I would do everything in my power to highlight my competencies and not how I look good in revealing tight clothes.

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Whyis Nicole so bent on getting Trump to notice that she is hot?"
Posted by foonermints on 04-04-07 at 08:19 AM
It's not a very professional approach to a job, unless it's that Profession. Then again, she IS applying to work for Mister "I could wear that swimsuit" Trump. *shudder*

Handcrafted by RollDice
I heard the poor thing went broke purchasing OBE Oobie™ stock before the wrecking crew of Kingfish & Wagstaff drove the respectability quotient into the toilet. She's desperate.

Posted by qwertypie on 04-04-07 at 11:06 AM
I will second that shudder. *shudder*

Posted by Reality_Tv_fan_90 on 04-11-07 at 07:52 AM
Yeah well we all know how sex-obsessed Trump is. Only is his wildest dreams will he hire Nicole. He probably wants to hire her strictly for her sex appeal, but knows the ratings would plummet and that the apprentice's ratings seriously can't take another blow. The whole season I have found Stefani to be one of the best looking women on the show, but she doesn't have to flaunt herself all over the place in tight clothes to make a feeble attempt at winning a BUSINESS competition like Nicole does.

Posted by hooked2reality on 04-11-07 at 09:52 AM
Oh, I totally agree, Stefani was definitely the best looking on the show. She's got class too, and Nicole is just flamboyant and loud and at a whole other level than Stefani.

Posted by qwertypie on 04-14-07 at 03:22 PM
Is Nicole even attractive? I just don't see it.

Posted by agman on 04-14-07 at 03:35 PM
>Is Nicole even attractive? I
>just don't see it.

I think she figures trying to act hot is her only chance. The problem is, she's not that hot, and she definitely isn't that smart!

A snidget original

Posted by miss_ganda on 04-17-07 at 10:33 PM
>Is Nicole even attractive? I
>just don't see it.
>

In her and Tim's shared mind (depends on who's using it at the time) she is.

But the brown spot on her nose sure gets bigger with each new episode.

Posted by Rayalight on 04-22-07 at 00:02 AM
I do see a bit of Demi Moore in Nicole, she has that look and the husky voice. Personally I want to cough for her as I siad in a prveious post but why does she have to shout every word that comes outta her mouth. Somebody please get a gag!

Posted by Puffy on 04-23-07 at 00:09 AM
Trump built up the romance between Tim and Nicole and then basically used the "inter-office" romance as a reason to fire her. I was at the finale and wrote about it on the Spoilers forum.

©Syren Creations, 2005

Posted by Rayalight on 04-23-07 at 10:39 AM
Yeah I have to agree that Trump built it up and if it was such a problem why did he hire Shawn last season he was in a romantic thing too.

I really annoyed me that Trump kept saying they were "in love", Don this is the real world, its more like a fling! Get over it!

I agree he used it as an excuse! But I'm glad in a way cos I cant stand Nicole.