URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID62
Thread Number: 2272
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Warning! Don't try the "Smart" Mouthwash from last night!!!"

Posted by Klargo52 on 04-02-07 at 09:41 AM
I actually went to Ralph’s grocery store and TRIED "Smart Mouth" from last night’s Apprentice. Warning: Do NOT TRY THIS AT HOME! It's HORRIBLE! First of all, you have to MIX and Vigorously SHAKE two things strange liquids together, and then pour exactly the right amount of each liquid into a tiny cup, YEAH RIGHT; By the way, the first package I bought was MISSING THE CUP. Then, I feel this disturbing sensation after using this junk. I find out this morning that the acidic ingredients are the same as Coca-Cola and many of the ingredients are artificial. And, you can taste the SACCHARIN, yuck! So, not only do I not feel like I have fresh breath but ironically it made my mouth DRY. The two teams probably tried this junk and felt guilty about saying anything good about it in the L.A. Times! PLUS, there are WARNINGS on the package that it will ruin your clothes if it spills but the product doesn't bother to protect the bottle with any kind of safety seal so it definitely WILL spill if it’s not held upright.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Warning! Don't try the "Smart" Mouthwash from last night!!!"
Posted by Apprentice4ever on 04-02-07 at 10:14 AM
World's Worst Mouthwash
14 sec - Feb 27, 2007 - (1 rating)
This brand (SmartMouth) will leak all over your clothes if you travel. The bottles and pumps leak.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6815839841810124420

Posted by risingstarwatcher on 04-02-07 at 11:03 AM
OH MY GOSH I JUST WATCHED THIS!
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6815839841810124420
DRIP, DRIP, DRIP, LEAK, LEAK, DRIP DRIP....How embarrassing this would be if it dripped all over someone’s bathroom or on someone’s pajamas or their clothes!! I think that might end any possibility of "love making" that night!!!
Hey, maybe they can use this mouthwash to torment the terrorist! Or, maybe The Donald can send some to ROSIE to OBLITERATE her “smart mouth!!!”
Actually, it’s not really a “new” item. I work at a store that has carried it for almost two years. It’s been a slow slow, slow, slow, seller and its soon going to be pulled from the shelves.

Posted by maryellennaco on 04-02-07 at 10:17 AM
Is this why Arrow wanted to go into a complete chemical breakdown of this stuff?? It's like your own little science experiment in your mouth! Ouch!

Posted by mistyrose52 on 04-02-07 at 10:43 AM
Well, then, KUDOS TO TIM! For giving us the break-down of what is really in this cra*, and xtra credit to him when the stuff gets pulled off the market!!

Who's going to be crying THEN??? HUMMMMMM????

"I use SmartMouth!"
Posted by apprenticejunkie76 on 04-03-07 at 11:57 AM
I use SmartMouth every day; I'm on the road for work meeting clients all over, and can't get to a bathroom with a toothbrush every few hours. It's not a pain and it really works. I've been using it for over a year now and my fiance started using it too because one of us always had morning breath and one of us didn't. I don't mind the taste at all, and the two bottle thing is no big deal. The only thing I'd agree with is that I wouldn't travel with it, but it's easy to use at home.

"RE: I use SmartMouth!"
Posted by Wacko Jacko on 04-03-07 at 01:18 PM
>I use SmartMouth every day; I'm
>on the road for work
>meeting clients all over, and
>can't get to a bathroom
>with a toothbrush every few
>hours. It's not a pain
>and it really works. I've
>been using it for over
>a year now and my
>fiance started using it too
>because one of us always
>had morning breath and one
>of us didn't. I don't
>mind the taste at all,
>and the two bottle thing
>is no big deal. The
>only thing I'd agree with
>is that I wouldn't travel
>with it, but it's easy
>to use at home.

The person probably never uses mouthwash either. Listerine makes your mouth dry also.

"Locking"
Posted by AyaK on 04-03-07 at 06:49 PM
This is all spam, apparently from competitors.

Locking. Any more posts like this will be deleted.