URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID62
Thread Number: 2270
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Just say no to the big O"

Posted by foonermints on 04-01-07 at 07:42 PM
Olympian, of course. What?
Let's see if Tim gets make up twanky tonight.

From last week I noticed that the losers got Heineken, and the winners drank Corona. My Germanic ancestry tells me that this doesn't make sense.

Anyway, sexy Kristine says that she has had a point shot into her and feels disintegrated. Nicole has not had a point shot into her yet and we are subject to her drunken blather-blather. James throws her overboard at the secret behest of Trump to break up the romance between her and Tim.
Tim says he will miss twanky Nicole's company and promptly shoves her out the door.

At Grauman's Chinese Theater (a very nice theater btw, as long as PeeWee Herman is not sitting behind you) Trump says he should have HIS footprints in concrete out front because of his #1 hit show The Apprentice. This is true, except he has the wrong location. I would say that his feet should be in concrete in sixty feet of water off Pier #35 in Long Beach harbor, the rest of him doesn't matter after that.

The contest is selling passes to Universal Studios. Mind you, they just about give these things away during January to anyone that wants one and how many times do you really want to remember Waterworld? The interesting thing is that they are going to use something called "Adwalker", a vest-like device that you wear with a TV screen on the chest, kind of like Robbie the Robot modified with a chip to steal your credit card number. Team Arrow sets up a kiosk in order to rob people. The Kinetic girl-squad decides to go chase down every likely sucker on roller skates. The Kinetic idea may actually have worked, but roller skating in black vests that make you look like a member of the LA Bomb Squad just doesn't show off the assets they were trying to flaunt. Maybe the screen on their chest could have had an oobie picture for the single men; otherwise they appear to be a cross between the Brooklyn Bombers and a Suicide Girl as they ask you for your money. Team Arrow being, highly more respectable, uses a bullhorn to effectively funnel all the people who the Suicide Girls are rounding up and scaring off into a more placid and predictable venue where their money is flushed down the drain anyway.

Arrow wins! They get a helicopter tour of Los Angeles and see how great life can be in our big city. That is, if you are a helicopter commuter and are not stuck anywhere NEAR the freeways or you live right in downtown and are sealed up after 8pm in one of the 50 story rabbit warrens mimicking biosphere 2 in Arizona.

So, in order to cut to the quick for the three people who might speed-read this:

In the Bored Room, Angela says that the concept was flawed and blames NicOle. It turns out the the big O has a direct connection with a black hole and sucks herself into it without a battle. End of the story of O.

Too bad that I heard the Mustang Ranch burned down. The girls are going to have a tougher time looking for work.

Handcrafted by RollDice

Table of contents
  • RE: Just say no to the big O,agman, 08:59 PM, 04-01-07
  • RE: Just say no to the big O,qwertypie, 03:19 PM, 04-03-07

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Just say no to the big O"
Posted by agman on 04-01-07 at 08:59 PM
LAST EDITED ON 04-01-07 AT 09:05 PM (EST)

Just an observation, but I happen to prefer Heineken to corona.

German Beer rocks

"RE: Just say no to the big O"
Posted by qwertypie on 04-03-07 at 03:19 PM
I *heart* you!

Some of my favs
a very nice theater btw, as long as PeeWee Herman is not sitting behind you

his feet should be in concrete in sixty feet of water off Pier #35 in Long Beach harbor, the rest of him doesn't matter after that...

Too bad that I heard the Mustang Ranch burned down. The girls are going to have a tougher time looking for work

Short recrap, but oh so sweet and snarky.

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004