URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID51
Thread Number: 227
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Yay! they are gone! SPOILERS!!!"

Posted by movieqn on 09-29-04 at 00:49 AM
LAST EDITED ON 09-29-04 AT 00:52 AM (EST)

I am very pleased about the voting turn out this time. The ones I wanted gone are finally gone!

Dave is much funnier than Dat and Ralphie. how did he lose in season 1?

John is not only funnier than Kathleen and Jay, but still probaby the funniest one overall.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Yay! they are gone! SPOILERS!!!"
Posted by mochiba on 09-29-04 at 09:04 AM
I agree that the right people were let go last night. Dave hasn't grown on me and John is stuck in that "when I was a kid" routine which like Dat Phan's "mom" routine and Ralphie's "white black guy routine" get's old real quick. I'm putting my bet on Gary.

Posted by newsomewayne on 09-29-04 at 09:16 AM
You mean you haven't gotten tired of Gary's "Cookies are my best friends" routine?

Posted by mochiba on 09-29-04 at 09:45 AM
>You mean you haven't gotten tired
>of Gary's "Cookies are my
>best friends" routine?

True..true...the cookie thing wasn't the best bit that's for sure. Gary was hysterical though when he was busting Dat Phan last night "your mom has a weird voice-we get it!"..hahah that was good.I think it's also the delivery. When I watch Alonzo or Vos I feel like a parent in the audience at a kids recital that is going badly. You've got to be smooth which a lot of them showed last night that they weren't.

Posted by oncebitten on 09-29-04 at 04:59 PM
I did like Gary best last night. Because he was dogging everyone for the same old stuff they always do. Dat Phan and his mom jokes. Ralphie and his fat jokes. I mean we DO GET IT. geez

" SPOILERS!!!"
Posted by PagongRatEater on 09-30-04 at 12:06 PM
FYI, when you make a SPOILER post, you have to leave some filler room at the top or the information just appears in the web page anyhow.

And I LIKE Cookie humor, it has the merit of being original