URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID62
Thread Number: 2269
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"I appreciate James"

Posted by candyying on 03-31-07 at 06:00 AM
LAST EDITED ON 03-31-07 AT 06:03 AM (EST)

As an immigrant,their family came to USA when he was 4 and they have nothing.He suffered much more than other candidates.
So even if he's not the next apprentice,he will surpass DT someday.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: I appreciate James"
Posted by qwertypie on 03-31-07 at 10:13 AM
Welcome to the boards!

I agree with you that he doesn't need to be the next apprentice

Posted by miss_ganda on 04-05-07 at 00:29 AM
KUDOS to immigrants that contribute to the American Economy ..... not welch off of it.

Posted by catsnotkids on 04-10-07 at 04:36 PM
Yeah, well, I'd venture that the vast majority of immigrants ARE contributing rather than "welching". Who do you think picks the fruit and vegetables you eat? They aren't 'Mericans!

Posted by candyying on 04-11-07 at 10:33 AM
perhaps America is the king of the world.But American isn't!

Posted by miss_ganda on 04-12-07 at 07:58 PM
LAST EDITED ON 04-12-07 AT 07:59 PM (EST)

Yeah sure makes it easy for all employers to sell their products at prices affordable to you and me as well. That takes care of that, but look at the big picture. Hospitals and clinics going belly up because they're not getting reimbursed for emergency services to cheaply-paid migrants doing back-breaking work. Rules have been passed, lots of these costs have been embedded into the taxpayer dollars and more to come as someone has to pay for their healthcare and other emergency needs.

So, you're able to buy cheap fruits & veggies but the rest of the hardworking taxpayers have to pay for the other costs. Wonder what the Donald has to say about that !