URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID17
Thread Number: 2263
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Worst Cook in America"

Posted by jbug on 02-19-13 at 03:53 PM
I have a liking for all cooking shows - probably cause I'm not much of a cook myself

Why do reality shows start out with a good concept and go downhill?

It is obvious that these "cooks" prepare the absolute worst thing they can imagine in order to get picked to be on the show.
No one puts peanut M&Ms in spaghetti.

I'm glad that once they get going at least they all have to cook the same thing with basically the same ingredients.

But I wish they would spend a day or two with them showing them how to cut things and how to measure things.

It's spring in TribeLand 2012

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Worst Cook in America"
Posted by kidflash212 on 02-20-13 at 10:22 AM
Missed it but M&M's in spaghetti sounds vile.

Posted by Agman2 on 01-25-16 at 06:43 PM
but in a sugary sort of way.

Posted by Molaholic on 02-26-13 at 01:22 AM
Loved last night's episode. Poor people had to butcher a whole chicken (including head & feet). Absolutely freaked out half of them.

Posted by JessicaRN on 02-27-13 at 11:17 AM
I could have done without the casting process, because I couldn't get past the part of intentionally cooking bad, in order to be on TV, like the guy that made himself puke.

Other than that, it's a fun show. I always get the feeling like we are missing some off camera cooking lessons, because by the end, they are doing some fairly advanced skills.

How'd you like to run your fingers through Anne Burrell's hair?

Posted by Agman2 on 01-12-16 at 06:40 PM
I agree with that. yecchh

Posted by Agman2 on 01-15-16 at 11:48 AM
As sad as this is to admit, judging from my culinary ability, I would have won that show hands down!

Posted by kidflash212 on 07-10-16 at 01:07 PM
I think I might have given you competition