URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID17
Thread Number: 2258
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"The Voice"

Posted by MKitty on 11-29-12 at 07:25 PM
so, how come I cannot find a board for The Voice??? Please redirect me or let's start a discussion here! Who's watching?? what do you think about the final 6? I did like Cody and Dev, so was sad to see them go this week. Kind of amazed that Melanie is still there over Cody or Dez. I think that Trevin has it in the bag..but it will be interesting to see what happens next week! comments? thoughts?

Seasonal CATastic courtesy of Agman!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"The Voice: Season 3"
Posted by susang on 12-01-12 at 02:29 PM
I've been watching Season 3 on a regular basis.

Melanie is OK, but her voice is too soft. I, too, am surprised she is still in the mix.

Most interesting: Nicholas David. Like his quirky blue-eyed soul.

I was sorry to see Cody go. He is quite a showman.

"RE: The Voice: Season 3"
Posted by MKitty on 12-04-12 at 04:56 PM
Yeah me too...really surprised that Melanie survived over Cody. I think Cody just killed it on the Queen song. I played that back several times on my PVR!! and yes, Nicholas is amazing, but I also love everyone else..it's very difficult this year!

And..then this week...well I guess we'll find out tonight, but Amanda just killed it last night, so did Trevin, as usual, and it will be really hard to let any of these two go.
I personally am still rooting for Amanda, Trevin, Terry and Nick for the top 4. Cassadee is awesome, but my personal taste is more for Amanda and Trevin (and I just love Terry for his voice and his ability)

It's going to be hard to watch tonight with two of them going home!!

*winter delight from Sharnina*

Posted by MKitty on 12-05-12 at 07:51 PM
Okay, so I was 3/4 right! Yay for Trevin and Terry, but I was really hoping for Amanda to make it

Posted by SherpaDave on 12-07-12 at 03:48 PM
Yeah, me, too. Am I the only one who finds the Cassadee love completely baffling? She's okay, but nowhere near as good as the other three remaining (or Amanda, for that matter).

Posted by MKitty on 12-10-12 at 06:21 PM
Thank you!! somebody who gets it
Should be interesting tonight!!

Posted by Agman2 on 03-05-15 at 03:03 PM
I got it too, I just didn't want to show off!

Posted by Loree on 12-11-12 at 12:08 PM
Cassadee came into the show with a huge fan following from her Hey Monday days. I am not sure she can be beat. They push her to the top of iTunes weekly and that gives her the x10 bonus.

I have been watching all season. Terry is probably the one I like best. I think Trevin is the weakest of the ones left and should go home tonight. The other 3 have all hit the Top 10 on iTunes after lastnight. Trevin has not.

Posted by susang on 12-12-12 at 02:50 PM
The results show last night was a nail-biter. Fortunately, Nicholas made the Top 3.

Posted by MKitty on 12-13-12 at 02:59 PM
yeah, I think it's really the iTunes bonus that is pushing the others ahead and keeping Trevin back for him to not get into the final three. But, hey, he's only 18, so has a huge career ahead of him. I am really glad Nicholas made it in...as he is quite unique and didn't know if he would be everyone's cup of tea. It should be awesome next week!! I am hoping for Terry or Nicholas!!

"The Voice -- Season 4 Finalists"
Posted by susang on 06-12-13 at 01:26 PM
The finalists are:

Michelle Chamuel
Swon Brothers
Danielle Bradbery

MC is my favorite, followed by SB

"New Season 2014 auditions"
Posted by cahaya on 03-04-14 at 10:31 PM
For the life of me, I also had trouble finding a placeholder for The Voice and it looks like it belongs here.

I'm enjoying this season after not watching it for more than a year. I like the chemistry between Adam, Shakira, Usher and Blake and their comments are spot on. While AI goes it amateurish ways, X-Factor now history, The Voice sings on!

"RE: New Season 2014 auditions"
Posted by Agman2 on 03-10-14 at 03:43 PM
I really like The Voice. I hope AI gets cancelled after this season. I was happy to see X-Factor get the axe.

Posted by taffnic on 03-25-14 at 05:41 PM
I and my family are avid "The Voice" watchers. I wish we had a forum for it.. My favorite out of the blind auditions Jeremy Briggs got knocked out in the battle rounds but there is some very good talent on this show.I haven't watched AI in years and only watched the first season of the X Factor.

Posted by Agman2 on 10-29-14 at 10:42 AM
Maybe the AI forum should be changed to the voice forum?

"RE: The Voice"
Posted by kidflash212 on 03-11-15 at 09:53 AM
A distant cousin of mine is on The Voice this season. Caitlin from Pharrell's team.

Posted by Agman2 on 01-12-16 at 11:41 AM
How did she end up doing?

Posted by Agman2 on 05-04-15 at 04:24 PM
I miss MKitty, she was funny

Posted by Agman2 on 04-05-16 at 10:26 AM
LAST EDITED ON 04-05-16 AT 03:24 PM (EST)

bump for Taffnic

Posted by Agman2 on 04-05-16 at 10:39 AM

Posted by Agman2 on 04-05-16 at 10:46 AM
oops