URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID62
Thread Number: 2254
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Heidi #1?"

Posted by HocusPocus on 03-02-07 at 11:30 PM
Who would you say is the early favorite. I would have to sat Heidi as she has looked strong.

Fun Reality TV Games: http://www.Last2Left.com>

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Heidi #1?"
Posted by MsDeeVeeAns on 03-06-07 at 09:21 AM
No one really impresses me still. Some really need to go. DOOFUS went last time so I feel much better already.

I do not know why Olympic Girl is there.....other than DT thinks achievement in one area means achievement in another?

I have no issue with her other than she should keep some class and leave on her own..this show is not fitting for an Olympic athlete and she should know that....

Heidi, so far, seems to be even keeled and consistency is a great thing to own...we shall see....

I just think any self respecting person would not be on the show- they would be on a message board making fun of the show LOL

Posted by lindan on 03-06-07 at 10:24 AM
>I do not know why Olympic
>Girl is there.....other than
>DT thinks achievement in one
>area means achievement in another?

The reason why Angela is there is because during the Winter Olympics, there was a special event where TV viewers get to vote which Olympian they want to see as a partipant for the Apprentice. Out of the few Olympian candidates who participated in this contest, Angela was the winner. As a result, she was invited to be an Apprentice candidate.

Given the cirumstances of how she became a contestant, it would be very awkward for Trump to fire her early. Afterall, she was voted in by people from all over America. This is pretty much a personal invitation to be on the show. If Trump fires her early, that would make him look bad. Assuming Trump struck a special deal with NBC and the Olympic Comittee to have an Olympic Athelete invited to the show, it isn't surprising that Angela would get special treatment from Trump.

Angela for sure is a very nice, humble, hard working, and smart (she graduated from a very good University). However, it's hard for her to compete against many other candidates who have so much more work experience in the corporate world than she does. She's also not experienced in dealing with politics, and she doesn't feel comfortable at all attempting to defend herself in the boardroom. I wish her all the best, but it's hard to picture her as Trump's next Apprentice.

Posted by MsDeeVeeAns on 03-06-07 at 02:05 PM
>>>
SNIPPED for reading
The reason why Angela is there
>is because during the Winter
>Olympics, there was a special
>event where TV viewers get
>to vote which Olympian they
>want to see as a
>partipant for the Apprentice.
>Out of the few Olympian
>candidates who participated in this
>contest, Angela was the winner.
> As a result, she
>was invited to be an
>Apprentice candidate.
>
>>>
>> I wish
>her all the best, but
>it's hard to picture her
>as Trump's next Apprentice.

Thank so much for telling me Lindan I didnot know....mmmmmm I must think about that...okay done...LOL...makes so much sense now--she is like a pea in a shoe...

I agree DT would be in a bad place with American athletic/sports enthusiasts across the nation- he may have jacked himself up on that one but no EVER accused him of being highly intelligent. wink wink

Lin- I so agree with your assessment of Angela...she seems too calm, causal and complete to be hanging around with folks who need a pat on the head every time they do something.

She is in a field on her own for sure....I hope it is not to uncomfy for her....yes they have more work experience but I bet her discipline is much more entrenched.....and I wonder what deal was made with Ollie....

I hope she goes unscathed, as an accomplished athlete she is too together for FrumpyTrumpy. He neeeeeeeds to be EGO and wont pick anyone who he perceives as a camera limelight competition. He will not compete for ME time etc...

I really felt bad for her having to work with DOOFUS, she asked him a few times to be included in decisions in the signage projects and he kept brushing her off...

Dont worry Angela : I air slapped him a few times for ya- what did you expect, he is whitetrash afterall ;)))

Posted by prosecutor on 03-08-07 at 08:53 AM
I haven't watched since episode one this season. However I just wanted to say. Trump and M. Burnett always pick people to be in the show if they have the same name as the season 1 contestants.
Season 1 was the best ever and if a contestant is named Heidior Amy she gets in other seasons, what if someone is named Omarosa? she would probably get in too. Hahaha.

Posted by Wacko Jacko on 03-22-07 at 10:10 PM
>No one really impresses me still.
>Some really need to go.
>DOOFUS went last time so
>I feel much better already.
>
>
>I do not know why Olympic
>Girl is there.....other than
>DT thinks achievement in one
>area means achievement in another?
>
>
>I have no issue with her
>other than she should keep
>some class and leave on
>her own..this show is not
>fitting for an Olympic athlete
>and she should know that....
>
>
> Heidi, so far, seems to
>be even keeled and consistency
>is a great thing to
>own...we shall see....
>
>I just think any self respecting
>person would not be
>on the show- they would
>be on a message board
>making fun of the show
> LOL

Could not disagree with you more. No one from this show has come out worse than they were before it. The promotion lands them name recognition that goes a long way. trump knows it and so do these people. Even Jason the second person ever eliminated from Survivor does TV commericials in his home town. You are just a Trump hater.

Posted by amandatees on 03-16-07 at 01:50 PM
It seems to me Trump has already deemed Heidi the winner. He sure mentions her a lot...her wins as PM, her board room demeanor, etc. even in challenges when she's involved in neither.

Posted by Ricky on 03-20-07 at 06:50 AM
He did get upset with her on last Sunday's show in the boardroom when she wouldn't say who she liked better Kristine or Muna. I was almost hoping he'd fire Heidi for not being able to make a decision.

But she'll most likey make it to the final two.

"A new broom sweeps clean, but the old broom knows the corners" - Martin, First loser on The Apprentice LA