URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 2253
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"MIRAAMU toasts - a challenge win?"

Posted by Rose Red on 02-15-02 at 08:44 PM
Gee, here I go again, but I just found this vid cap that shows ALL 8 Miraamus toasting - a challenge win? Gina AND Peter are both clearly pictured and the whole tribe looks VERY happy. It's over at Survivorfever the 2/06/02 vid cap section, second line.

I don't know how to move the picture, but somebody else may want to. The link, if dyslexic little me got it right is - www.survivorfever.net/e-et.html.

Judging from this they are clearly celebrating SOMEthing. What does everyone think this is? An IC celebration?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: MIRAAMU toasts - a challenge win?"
Posted by Krautboy on 02-15-02 at 10:17 PM
LAST EDITED ON 02-15-02 AT 10:32 PM (EST)

I think this is the picture you're skeaking of...

This looks like it could be a toast to their new tribe after setting up camp the first day...

The clothes are different than those worn to the EP1 IC...

(Edited to add instructions)
Rose:
Here's your simple 10-Step Program to insert a picture...1.Right click on the picture you want, 2.left click on "properties" (at the bottom), 3.Highlight the "URL address", 4. Right click on the highlighted URL, 5. Left click on "copy". 6. Return to your post, 7. Move your curser to the desired point of insertion, 8. Right click, 9. Left click on "paste". 10. Preview your post.

Krautboy

"A Spoiler or a "Gabriel's Band-Aid?""
Posted by Rose Red on 02-15-02 at 11:29 PM
That IS the pic is was skeaking of! Great! Well at least they all look happy for a change and Gina and Peter are BOTH in the same shot.
I just got a new little mouse that is so tiny it doesn't have a right click. I've gotten really bad "epidonilitis" from my new-ish computer. That's Tennis Elbow without any tennis. It's very light weight and looks like a tiny grey match box on top of a black square.
I'd love to move those vid caps around, but...
Does anybody think this signifies anything or is this another GABRIEL'S BAND-AID?(A new phrase for Red Herring. I've had so much herring already this season, I'm developing BIG FINS!)

"RE: A Spoiler or a "Gabriel's Band-Aid?""
Posted by SurvivorBlows on 02-16-02 at 04:57 PM
>Does anybody think this signifies anything

As Kraut noted, the clothing is entirely different, it means nothing.

>Does anybody think this signifies anything or is this another
>GABRIEL'S BAND-AID?(A new phrase for Red Herring. I've had so >much herring already this season, I'm developing BIG FINS!)

The Band-Aid was never a "red herring" to anyone but you -- you were the only one to "fall" for it. "Gervase X" was a red herring, "Gabe's Band-Aid" was nothing more than your own warped "type without thought" thought process at work (a process that sucks if you're hoping to have any sort of success at this whole spoiler thing.)

-SB