URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID19
Thread Number: 225
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Who's Gonna Win... VOTE NOW!!!"

Posted by sleeeve on 10-15-01 at 10:12 PM
Yes, that's right.

The sails are down and the ship's sliding into port. It's time to figure out which two of these whores will get the $100,000 prize.

Instructions:

1) Put the name of the winners in the subject line of your message. Yes... it's different from previous weeks

2) In the body of your message, answer the following questions:
........a) Will either switch card be used?
........b) Who will be the third couple added to the finals.

3) Post any other predictions and analysis in the body of your message. (ie: who various members of the jury might vote for)

4) Reply to this post, only.

5) This is not a discussion thread... the only posts to this thread should contain votes... if you disagree with someone's theory, feel free to tell them... in any other thread.

6) Sit back, relax, and enjoy the show... cause when it's over, you're never gonna have the chance to watch a group of whores of this caliber again (...well... at least not until TI2).

You never know what might be up my sleeeve...

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Michael and Tomiko"
Posted by MandyM on 10-15-01 at 10:36 PM
I really have bought into your theory Sleeeves....it really makes sense, so I am going to go with you and say that Jeanette uses her switch card, but Darin does not.

Going with your theory, I think Tomiko and Michael will be the third couple brought in. Go Clown Go!

MM "The thing women have yet to learn is that nobody gives you power. You just take it." --Rosanne

"RE: Michael and Tomiko"
Posted by TVhurtsMyEyes on 10-16-01 at 01:55 PM
I agree, I think things could work out where they win.
Sleeve's predictions with vidcaps are just so compelling...

------------
Some days you're the dog, some days you're the hydrant

"Michael and Jeanette..."
Posted by Survivorerist on 10-15-01 at 10:56 PM
a) I hope neither switch card is used.

b) I'm thinking it may be Toni and Greg.

"Aren't instruments fun?"
-Alyson Hannigan, American Pie 2

"Mike and Jeanette"
Posted by LadyT on 10-15-01 at 11:23 PM

GOD BLESS AMERICA

"Bob and Gina..."
Posted by IceCat on 10-15-01 at 11:47 PM
In the stunning, epic finale...

A titanic challenge ensues after Bob and Gina are resurrected from loser island during a dramatic game of 'Go Fish'.

The three final couples then face off in a marathon session of 'Rock, Paper, Scissors'.

September 11, 2001

"MICHAEL and JEANETTE"
Posted by Dalton on 10-16-01 at 00:05 AM
Because I like Jeanette....she the best of the worst. Although Tomiko is also good; I don't count on her being 3rd couple.

Because Michael has put more effort into playing the game than the others and did a fine job of it too. (Besides if I didn't vote for him I'd be hearing about it forever.)
Darin is better looking; maybe wins, but he hasn't "worked" for it.

The "3rd couple" thrown in at the last minute will probably be Toni and her "true love" Greg. One more poor sap who will get to lose out TWICE because of Tuf-Titted-Toni.

Rules? This show has rules? All in all a lousy excuse for reality teevee --- SAVED by the fact that half of these contestants were so pathetic, phoney and unlikeable!

Dalton

"Michael and Tomiko"
Posted by sleeeve on 10-16-01 at 03:22 AM
Michael switched out by Jeanette, only to recouple with Tomiko and be brought back in.

I'm really wavering on My theory... It might be Melissa and Darin that win.

Mike's partner might end up being Lisa instead of Tomiko.

I am 100% sure that if neither switch card is used, that one of the existing couples will win. That's all that I know.

You never know what might be up my sleeeve...

"RE: Michael and Jeanette"
Posted by janisella on 10-16-01 at 07:40 AM
I'm rooting for our clown all the way.

"Michael and Jeanette"
Posted by Drive My Car on 10-16-01 at 08:14 AM
He earned it, he brought her back, she stays true they win.

Or second choice Melissa & Darren ( though I think we would have seen more of Darren if this was gonna happen)

No switch card

"Michael and Jeanette"
Posted by southgal1 on 10-16-01 at 09:21 AM
No switch card is used

3rd couple- Anthony and Andrea (from left field, I know).

"Crazy Tony & friend"
Posted by JFK3674 on 10-16-01 at 11:05 AM
Crazy Tony, cause he's Crazy...oh and dont forget the goat from the first episode.

"Mike and Jeanette"
Posted by AresMars on 10-16-01 at 11:24 AM
No switch card used.

Andrea and Toni....whoops I meant Bob and Gina

God Bless America

There are two types of people, predators and prey, and the sound you hear is the sharpening of my claws.

"Mike and Tomiko"
Posted by Cin on 10-16-01 at 11:32 AM
LAST EDITED ON 10-16-01 AT 11:33 AM (EST)

I really liked the theory I read on another thread. It makes a lot of sense.

I think Jeanette will use the switch card, and it will be her downfall.

Cin

"Melissa & Darin"
Posted by realitybites on 10-16-01 at 11:58 AM
Switch cards NOT used. I have no idea who the third couple will be, but they'll probably come in second.

"Darin and Melissa"
Posted by PepeLePew13 on 10-16-01 at 01:01 PM
I dunno honestly who will win and I don't want to rely on other people's suggestions too much (i.e. sleeeve's theory) so here goes...

Darin and Melissa have shown they like being with each other and I think "familiarity" with each other recently will help them win with whatever lame-ass rules they come up with.

Jeanette will keep Mike and the third couple will be Toni and Greg -- they've GOT to have either Toni or Anthony in the final to create a little extra drama. So... no switch cards used.

"What's wrong with her?"
"Oh, it's gonna blow up, dude... in 5 minutes, dude. It's gonna hit the (bleep) ceiling."
"It is?"
"Oh yeah." (maniacal laughter)
Anthony (talking to Adrian) on LC, Oct. 9/01

"Gina and Adrian"
Posted by Dusty Bottoms on 10-16-01 at 02:01 PM
a) Yes
b) Gina and Adrian

"Darin & Melissa"
Posted by George Tirebiter on 10-16-01 at 02:06 PM
Jeanette SHOULD switch Micow for the win, but I suspect she stays loyal. Maybe she's afraid to switch him, after seeing how his mind worked in the last "challenge"--he obviously cared more about winning than he did about not breaking her spine. I've thought from the start that shakes couldn't win, but he must come out pretty close--or why else would he make such a production of this whole mess? I AM still waiting to hear his rationale for calling this "classy" and "smart," as opposed to what the Survivor ho's were doing. . . (shakes--this was a real travesty, and you ought to be ashamed to be associated with it! I just hope it pays off the way you were hoping, so you can leave the nest and jump-start your comedy thing. . . )

Theoretically, the final pair is supposed to be the most likely to make it as an actual "couple," and I think Darin and his pathetic panting after Melissa qualifies more than anyone (but he will wake up to the truth on the "honeymoon" cruise. . .). No, Darin didn't seem to "work" for the win, except that he knew enough to keep his mouth shut--which may have been the most tricky strategy of all, given the mass of ammunition to badmouth these horrible people.

Third couple may be Toni and Greg, given her lame propaganda about having given her spot up for Jeanette--but she will be discovered before the vote.

And if we're wrong about all this? So what?!!! It's not like this show was ever set up logically so that anyone could predict the outcome! The only sure thing is that they're making up the rules as they go--and the only one worthy of winning was that bunch of bananas (which unfortunately disappeared last episode, and may reappear only as a massive pile of nutty, toasty bread. . .)

GT

"Mike & Tomiko..."
Posted by SurvivorBlows on 10-16-01 at 04:51 PM
First of all, until today I never really thought Mike would win. Even after last night's chat I didn't think he'd win. Hell, before the show started, I figured our little media whore was gone some time around episode 4-5. Then I figured there was no way in the hell the winner would be hanging on Internet sites for months on end...

Then I remembered a couple of things:

1) Love Cruise was originally supposed to air in Boot Camp's time periods last winter.

2) Mike had unexpected back surgery shortly after joining RealityTvWorld.com

...together, these two things help address for me why a reality tv show winner would spend all these months waiting for his glory -- 1) because he didn't plan to be here waiting for so long (he expected his show to be starting within a few weeks,) 2) he was laid up in bed for a couple of months and suddenly had plenty of free web surfing time.

When I combine the above with the fact that shakes' hasn't been around much lately (humm... it's almost like he has been busy PACKING for a trip or something ), as well as some other little comments about maybe not being on the message boards as much in the future, I'm beginning to see the actions for someone who is playing on going away on a long trip.

...and given that personal injury lawyers aren't exactly road warriors, I can only think of one reason for this -- now that the show has aired, he's getting his $$$ and setting off on his trip around the world.

As for how Mike wins, sleeeve's theory makes sense to me, so that's what I'm going with.

Do I really think Mike wins, well, at this point it's probably a toss-up, but hey, it's like sports -- when it's a toss-up you always have to go with the home team.

-SB

"Darin & Tomiko"
Posted by Thrill Seeker on 10-16-01 at 06:13 PM
Darin used the switch card to bring back Tomiko.
That's the ticket.
Actually, I can't figure this game out so who knows.

"MIKE & JEANNETTE"
Posted by Outfrontgirl on 10-16-01 at 06:38 PM
1) No switch.
Jeannette cannot afford to be seen as disloyal. She owes no allegiance to any guy except Mike, who gave her the shot to win.
This group hates disloyalty. They are all about loyalty, well NOT, but they talk big about loyalty and Jeannette knows that.

2) Anthony and Tony, the biggest assholes and drama whores.
No clue. Just a random guess from face time. Alternatively, Anthony and Tomika, who got eliminated for insufficient squeezing.

Darin and Melissa would probably win if they had really become a couple, but Melissa has a boyfriend, which screws up the idea of a happy couple sailing off into the sunset.
Melissa accumulated too much power at the end. She'll be penalized for that. Darin's seen as whupped, not admired.

Mike played a good game, and is a lovable schlub and he's got Jeannette--that would be the Winner Card.
Mike and Jeannette have been watching and partying together while the show aired.

Where is Tomiko? She got way too little face time on the show to be the female winner.

The third couple get no respect. They are both Losers from Loser Island, and someone still on the boat needs to win.

"Melissa and Darin"
Posted by Gerbees on 10-16-01 at 06:56 PM
I have no clue who going to win, but if I had a choice it would be these two.

Gerbees

"Mike and Jeanette"
Posted by Jizzy on 10-16-01 at 07:53 PM
I've learned not to bet against the Clown.

Time is the best teacher. Unfortunately, it kills all it's pupils...

"Vote Totals"
Posted by AyaK on 10-16-01 at 08:04 PM
This is post #23, containing 22 votes.

Michael & Jeannette .... 8
Michael & Tomiko ....... 6 (the tRIPOLI tHEORY)
Darin (who?) & Melissa . 4
Adrian & Gina .......... 1
Bob & Gina ............. 1
Darin & Tomiko ......... 1
Tony & goat ............ 1 (stranger things have happened!)

We shall see if Michael really is, as Tomiko called him, the "Richard Hatch" of Love Cruise. A majority of you think he is. Good luck to all!