URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID77
Thread Number: 224
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Lost This And That"

Posted by Devious Weasel on 06-01-05 at 10:33 AM
Here's an interesting post from Kung Fu Monkey, a blog belonging to a real live actual movie/TV writer. He reviews the finale here.

Also, there's these bits in this week's Ask Ausiello column in TV Guide.

Question: I thought you said Greg Grunberg's pilot on Lost was gonna appear in the finale (Ask Ausiello 1/26). What happened? — Rich

Ausiello: Good question. Lemme e-mail Grunny and see what the deal is. "They cut the scene due to time," he tells me. "It's a flashback to right before we all get on the plane. It takes place at the coffee shop in the Aussie airport. It's a very sweet and moving scene that will appear as a very special bonus on the Season 1 DVD." Speaking of which, see ya at the launch party, buddy!

Question: OK, I'll bite: Your AA cliff-hanger from last week said that you have "one unbelievable spoiler about next season's Lost." So let's hear it! — Sharla

Ausiello: All right, here it is: MAJOR SPOILER ALERT! (More space) Remember the fellow passenger Jack met in the airport cafe prior to boarding the doomed flight? You know, the one played by Michelle Rodriguez in the May 18 episode? Well, there's a big — no, make that huge — twist coming in Season 2 involving her. I can't say more than that.

It seems that the most likely twist is that she, along with a bunch of other people, survived the crash as well.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Lost This And That"
Posted by blacknwhitedog on 06-01-05 at 11:24 AM
one more

Question: Am I the only Lost fan who heard the rattling noise the Monster was making when Locke was getting carried away? — Bunmi

Ausiello: Nope, I heard it, too. If this thing turns out to be a theme-park ride I'm gonna be really PO'd.

Posted by tvgeek401 on 06-13-05 at 08:01 PM
If this thing turns out to be a theme-park ride I'm gonna be really PO'd.

When we were watching, my mom said, "oh, Locke is being carried away by Disneyland's Big Thunder Mountain."

Maybe Rose lives with the abominable snowman in the Matterhorn.

Handcrafted by RollDdice ignore this space. ignore, ignore, ignore this spaceIcecat is da bomb!
4 8 15 16 23 42

Posted by AugustGirl on 06-01-05 at 07:57 PM
What a great love triangle Jack/Kate/Airport Girl would make.

Gus is really the Kung Fu Monkey, right?

"Love Triangle"
Posted by trigirl on 06-02-05 at 10:32 AM
I disagree. When I heard about Michelle R. joining the cast I thought that wouldn't work. We already have the love triangle of Sawyer\Kate\Jack. It's not hip to be square.

"RE: Love Triangle"
Posted by Devious Weasel on 06-02-05 at 12:40 PM
If Sawyer lives...

"RE: Love Triangle"
Posted by AugustGirl on 06-02-05 at 06:16 PM
Exactly.

a J Slice original. bounce by Icey.

"Sawyer speaks"
Posted by calamityc on 06-10-05 at 01:56 AM
Breathing sigh of relief...I think he is coming back. Interview http://tv.msn.com/tv/article.aspx?news=192699>1=6657&mpc=2
He is filming a movie called Whispers, but article didn't give the impression he was through with the show. Vols, gotta tell ya, Josh Holloway was disappointed in the finale in the same way you were! Are you attuned to the Lost universe? That may be on page 1, and the page I have linked here is 2.

Graciously supplied by RollDice(twice!)