URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID75
Thread Number: 224
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"who is fired next"

Posted by apprenticefans on 03-06-05 at 02:45 AM
who do u think will be fired next?

me: Erin

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: who is fired next"
Posted by Pensha26 on 03-07-05 at 09:04 AM
What makes you think that Erin is the next to go? I think that she is one that goes quite far in the show. As for my pick, I have no clue who would go next!

Posted by ElroyJetson on 03-07-05 at 03:34 PM
who do u think will be fired next?
me: Erin

I was going to say Chris but you've convinced me. Erin it is!

Elroy

Posted by Flairmarq on 03-07-05 at 06:50 PM
Gotta say John, after his behavior last week. If he is as lazy and "in it for himself" as last week, he is gone. He's already rubbed Carolyn the wrong way.

Posted by kary1371 on 03-08-05 at 06:19 PM
I have to say I am hoping you are right as he is rubbing ME the wrong way. It is the second time he goes on a task and does nothing. He deserves to be out. I don't know that he will be next though, but I have to believe the Donald will see through his game...

Posted by MediaMan on 03-07-05 at 10:01 PM
Craig is out of here!

I'm thinking it will come down to 2 PM's. Craig and Kendra. Networth will fail again, and send Craig to the yellow cab.

MediaMan
Author of the weekly Apprentice Newsletter
Full of practical business lessons & insightful analysis
(complete with podcasts and RSS feeds - coming soon)

"Chris"
Posted by jae on 03-08-05 at 08:26 AM
I guess this can take the place of "The Apprentice, Episode 8: It's Time to Vote!"

"RE: Chris"
Posted by ARnutz on 03-08-05 at 03:32 PM
Not really, this is a discussion and therefore not really an "official" vote thread where we can tally.

As to who could go? Never assume anything. Just when you get comfy with, "The Losing PM will be fired", things can change. Even though this season has been predictable up until now, there will be some drama to mix it up, otherwise nobody would continue to watch.

I predict that once the teams are mixed up, there will be less predictible firings.