URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID51
Thread Number: 224
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Spoilers for 9/28 show"

Posted by jblaca on 09-28-04 at 05:53 PM
I went to the taping yesterday. It was LONG. Ralphie disappeared at one point. He was very ANGRY. He was yelling at Kathleen on stage but it was hard to hear what he was saying. They almost went on with the end of the show without him but then he showed up at the last minute.
He was cut along with Dat, Kathleen and Jay London. Alot of the roast material was very funny but the best stuff will probably not be on tv as it was dirty. The roast host (Jeff something)made a joke about Ralphie using his dad's death to get votes. Ralphie was not amused (thin skin for such a thick guy). Triump the insult dog was great. Thank god for Todd who kept the audience entertained (along with Mohr) during the LONG breaks. Gave me a new apreciation for Todd. I don't think Dat or Heffron said a word. Heffron got some ribbing for being rich and not needing the money. It was fun.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Spoilers for 9/28 show"
Posted by shaw86 on 09-28-04 at 06:13 PM
wow! i did not think dat wouldve got cut, who won the 50,000??

Posted by trae74 on 09-29-04 at 00:11 AM
He was probably mad at her for doing him so great! lol, that was so funny, I laugh just thinking about it!

Posted by lovwigglesworth on 09-28-04 at 07:24 PM
So Dave Mordel beat out both Ralphie and Dat.
That is cool!

Posted by zazzy on 09-28-04 at 08:57 PM
I think they tell them in advance who is moving on--and you could tell by Ralphie's serious expression that he was one not real happy guy.

Think they would run the unedited roast on cable?

Posted by newsomewayne on 09-29-04 at 09:31 AM
The roast host (Jeff
>something)made a joke about Ralphie
>using his dad's death to
>get votes. Ralphie was not
>amused (thin skin for such
>a thick guy).

Making fun of a recently deceased father is completely uncool and uncalled for. I'd be mad, too, even w/o knowing I was getting cut. I would be tempted to leave, too, contract or no contract.

Posted by oncebitten on 09-29-04 at 05:02 PM
Was anyone able to pick up on what Ralphie said to John when he got cut?

Posted by BOYmeetsREALITY on 10-02-04 at 02:22 PM
I played it back again and it sounds like Ralphie tels John:

"You deserve to win it all."

By the way, the host was Jeff Ross, a very funny guy who happens to be the youngest member of the Board of Directors of the Friars Club and also the Producer of its very funny (and mostly obscene) roasts! He did a good job on here too, and made it look so easy compared to our struggling contestants!

Again, I thought alonzo looked the most relaxed and comfortable behind the mic!

LONG LIVE TRIUMPH THE WONDER DOG!!!!!!!!!!

HAHA!