URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID62
Thread Number: 2232
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Heidi needs to go..."

Posted by deweydrop on 01-29-07 at 10:38 AM
I'm so sick of her smug-arsed face in the boardroom every week...no matter WHAT side of the table she's on.

I think she got off very lightly last night...granted, Marissa wouldn't shut up about her chickens and Bravada bowl (wtf does that have to do with chicken and fruit? eew!) But still...Sean nailed it on the head - that store didn't look like ANYTHING special was going on. If you want to sell something, you gotta make a stink over it (as, honestly, 2 chickens might have done.)

I used to work at a fast food place in my younger years...putting out POS material all over the place did indeed work. Big banners on the building, signs in the parking lot, and information everywhere works MUCH BETTER than a dinky sign at the cash register.

I'm sick of Heidi...she got lucky the first 2 rounds...she needs to go....or rather, do something that proves she should be there.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Heidi needs to go..."
Posted by theMaggot on 02-07-07 at 05:41 PM
Agree

"RE: Heidi needs to go..."
Posted by Ricky on 02-07-07 at 07:10 PM
I also agree. She's thinks she is so great.

"A new broom sweeps clean, but the old broom knows the corners" - Martin, First loser on The Apprentice LA