URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID62
Thread Number: 2230
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"how about a reshuffle?"

Posted by hannibal on 01-27-07 at 11:54 AM
anyone think the reshuffle should happen? we've had the same team lose members 3 times now. this is usually where he drags them all in the board room and makes them pick again...

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: how about a reshuffle?"
Posted by amea_gari on 01-27-07 at 11:03 PM
I can't make myself care enough to decide!
I think the whole tent thing complicates a reshuffle. What are they going to do, make members of the currently successful team go live in tents just because they got shuffled to the other side?
And getting rid of the tents altogether would be like caving in and qualifying Michelle's departure-- as in, "You're right, this was a lame idea, we're giving up on it."

Posted by Estee on 01-28-07 at 08:24 AM
Plus a full reshuffle also violates one of Donald's most cherished beliefs: you can't reward people for doing nothing. (Unless 'people' includes him.) You can punish them for no apparent reason, and putting Kinetic members on Arrow would do the trick -- but letting Arrow people into the mansion without a win won't sit well with him.

On the other set of books (Show To The IRS), he could just rearrange the minicorps while having them sleep in their original places until one of the new groups wins. The odds that he thinks of it: not exactly one hundred percent.

Posted by mistyrose52 on 01-29-07 at 08:40 AM
Yep, me thinks it would be just too unfair to Arrow, who finally got to move into the mansion. I don't think I could stand to hear them moaning and groaning again....