URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID62
Thread Number: 2221
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"My, how the annoying have fallen."

Posted by Estee on 01-15-07 at 10:21 PM
She-Who-Must-Not-Be-Hired will appear on I Love New York (VH1, 1/22) as a financial consultant looking into the background of the contestants. I think we can call this another step down. Plus she's single now and she couldn't get on that network as the star of her own dating show. And they took Flavor Flav. Twice.

Voldy, Voldy, give me your cost analysis, do. They're just crazy, and not for the love of you...

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: My, how the annoying have fallen."
Posted by shabalaba on 01-16-07 at 03:43 PM
She is the epitome of DAW at its most DESPERATE (and pathetic)!!!

Posted by LakerLuv on 01-16-07 at 04:29 PM
I'm lost - who are you talking about??

Posted by amea_gari on 01-17-07 at 04:50 PM
'She who must not be hired' refers to Season One's Ms. Kettle. AKA Omarosa.

Posted by Estee on 01-17-07 at 05:12 PM
We do not speak the name.

Posted by miss_ganda on 01-17-07 at 10:57 PM
Oh but we can re-start the longest and hottest topic in reality tv message boards ..... whether "the pot calling the kettle black" is an adage or a racist remark.

Thus far, the new season has been a snore fest, could we heat up the board please , he-he.

Posted by TVFreak on 01-18-07 at 08:51 AM
What? VH1 didn't give her her own reality show after her spectacular performance on 'The Surreal Life'? Oh, what is this world coming to?

Posted by maryellennaco on 01-18-07 at 03:32 PM
I cannot stand her!! I would hope someone who's as big a DAW as she is, cannot get enough of the camera. She needs to be stopped. Anyone who gives her a job is like the pusher-man selling crack to a crackhead. It takes complete and total dedication for someone to totally intervene on her butt. Donald couldn't do it - maybe the I Love Noo York folks can, but I doubt it. She actually thinks her JOB is as reality tv star....
No, she must be stopped before she hurts us!