URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID62
Thread Number: 2219
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Week 2"

Posted by Apprentist1 on 01-15-07 at 02:28 PM
I can't believe the put this show on so freakin late on a Sunday, it was better on Monday, you had time to watch it.
I did not think it was a racial or a gay thing. I thought that it was an interesting approach, ( a good gamble, however he lost the gamble) There may have been a lot of gay buyers that could have picked up on the design and they only lost by a few bucks anyway. The key thing I have learned in the concert promotions business is " don't book the bands you like" you will go broke. So the same holds true for any product with a limited market. The gay market is a limited market especially if you design a pink "butt" showing suit for men. It just doesn't do it for me. However if he found the right set of circumstances he would have gone from " chump" to champ.

Anyway the whole show is getting a little lame and I am surprised how negative the "California Kids" are. Being a Canadian I am amazed how the yanks still don't seem to work together and co-operate all that well. For 6 seasons I have watched the same communications problems happen. I guess thats what happens when you all want to win. --- now lets get back to New York.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Week 2"
Posted by linrosin on 01-16-07 at 10:49 AM
If you have access to CNBC you can watch this on another night. I record it at 12AM on Mon night (actually Tue Morning). But it is also on a different time. Many NBC shows are also on Bravo at different times.