URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID62
Thread Number: 2214
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Is the tent city totally for real"

Posted by vennui on 01-08-07 at 00:42 AM

I can't believe that the team is totally stuck in the yard.

How can Trump expect them to be business spiffy dressed under those conditions.

Beside the danger of standing on wet grass while blowdrying your hair,where are all those business clothes are being kept.

If one team starts looking seedy I guess I will believe it.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Is the tent city totally for real"
Posted by foonermints on 01-09-07 at 08:48 AM
It seems a bit unbelievable to me. A backyard campout in Southern California? Phbbt! BUT your nice clothes would take a beating. Maybe this is Donaldo's copycat of Exile Island, with dry cleaning.

Posted by Ricky on 01-10-07 at 09:51 AM
>>How can Trump expect them to be business spiffy dressed under those conditions.

I though it was real until they said they had no electricity out there, and that the sinks stay full of water and don't flow.

It's not a big deal for a camping trip, but to look business ready every day it would be difficult to pull off.

All we are saying is...Give Peace a Chance

Posted by DarwinianAtheist on 01-11-07 at 10:22 PM
Not sure how I feel about the whole tent thing- it seems to be the Apprentice equivelant to Survivor's Exile Island. Doesn't seem to really fit. Of course it was really amusing to hear idiotic comments like "this is really 3rd world!" Right- could these ppl sound anymore spoiled????

Posted by Sidecar on 01-22-07 at 03:42 PM
The concept of tent city has gone from bad to worse. I cannot make sense of it, and I am frankly disgusted by the weekly recap of dirty sinks etc. The advantage given the first team-- and remember they only won by a small margin-- is HUGE, just like in real life if you get a good night's sleep, a hot meal, no body odor etc etc, you are better able to compete in the marketplace. This concept is ruining the show for me. I was really looking forward to Ivanka on the show, but her presence is overshadowed by this stupid twist.