URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID17
Thread Number: 2213
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"X-Factor USA"

Posted by Snidget on 09-11-11 at 08:03 PM
So through all the attempts at media frenzy over the summer it is finally almost here and getting lots of promotion on Fox. Extended preview after Football tonight.

For this they focused on the too young and too old for Idol, although that 40 year old something looked a lot like Fantasia in a wig.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: X-Factor USA"
Posted by agman on 09-20-11 at 01:56 PM
I wonder if this show will have its own forum here on RTVW

Posted by Snidget on 09-20-11 at 02:31 PM
Will probably depend on how much chatter there is about it in this thread. So far it doesn't seem like many people care, but who knows once it gets started.

Posted by Max Headroom on 09-21-11 at 09:47 AM
I don't think the site is actively managed these days. There are tons of obsolete forums on the list, many of which are "moderated" by sleeeve, who was gone before I started my OT experience in 2007, and no sign of anything new added for a while. IceCat and AyaK are still around, but that seems to be it.

So we'll have to confine our discussion of this show into this thread.

Posted by Estee on 09-21-11 at 10:20 AM
I vote we do what would annoy Simon most (other than not watching at all, which is still possible) and shove all discussion into the AI forum.

Posted by Snidget on 09-21-11 at 11:37 AM
I had thought about doing that.

Posted by Estee on 09-21-11 at 12:43 PM
Well, tonight's the first audition dragathon. If you want to try it, post a notice in OT so more than two people might show up?

Posted by Snidget on 09-21-11 at 02:08 PM
I can do that, post something in OT and then start an audtion thread in the AI forum. Don't know if I'll do one for each audition show as I don't know how many people will be there, but it sounds like a plan, and there should be a pretty good cross interest between AI viewers and X-factor watchers.

Besides it is Pauler and Simon so basically AI version 2.0.

Posted by kidflash212 on 07-10-16 at 11:47 AM
Did it happen?