URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID62
Thread Number: 2207
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"The Apprentice: PTTE"

Posted by kircon on 01-04-07 at 02:07 PM
Is anyone interested in a PTTE game for Apprentice? I would be willing to host.

If you're not familiar with this game I'll explain:

PTTE means Picks To The End (right tribey?) You make a list of the 18 Apprentice wanna-be's in the order you think they will be fired...all the way to THE APPRENTICE.

You don't want points in PTTE. If you're right on any given firing, you don't get any points; you get a point for each place your guess was off. So if "Joe" gets fired first at 18 and you had him going at 18 you get 0 pts. If "Joe" gets fired first at 18 and you had him going at 10 you get 8 pts...etc. etc.

You can change your lists at any time, but each change will cost you 5 points...so do it wisely!!

You can change your lists as many times as you want up till show time and only incur one 5 point penalty. I'll count the last list as your official list for that week.

DO NOT EDIT your posts after show time, because if you do, I'll have to take your list from the week before.

Here are your Job Applicants:

Aaron
Aimee
Angela
Carey
Derek
Frank
Heidi
James
Jenn
Kristine
Marisa
Martin
Michelle
Muna
Nicole
Stefani
Surya
Tim

Please number your lists and CLEARLY MARK WHO you think will be the SOLE SURVIVOR!

Use any info you find anywhere...but remember DO NOT POST SPOILERS here as this is not The Apprentice Spoilers/Speculation Forum!

The deadline for your initial lists is one minute before show time!!

Have fun and GOOD LUCK!!

I will post my list below.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: The Apprentice: PTTE"
Posted by kircon on 01-04-07 at 02:30 PM
Here is the list I made after looking at Buckeyegirl’s Be the Apprentice Thread. Check it out.

18. Angela
17. Jenn
16. Muna
15. Surya
14. Nicole
13. Kristine
12. Aimee
11. Tim
10. Martin
9. Heidi
8. Carey
7. Derek
6. Aaron
5. Marisa
4. Frank
3. Michelle
2. Stefani
1. James The Apprentice

Posted by Wacko Jacko on 04-11-07 at 10:52 PM
>Here is the list I made
>after looking at Buckeyegirl’s Be
>the Apprentice Thread. Check
>it out.
>
>18. Angela
>17. Jenn
>16. Muna
>15. Surya
>14. Nicole
>13. Kristine
>12. Aimee
>11. Tim
>10. Martin
>9. Heidi
>8. Carey
>7. Derek
>6. Aaron
>5. Marisa
>4. Frank
>3. Michelle
>2. Stefani
>1. James The Apprentice
>
>

This is why I don't play these games. You can not tell me this person did not know something before playing.....look at there top two.

Posted by Wacko Jacko on 01-05-07 at 11:37 AM
My problems with these type of games is there is always someone who has inside information. This show is afterall taped months in advance. I'd love to play but how do you keep 'spoilers' out of this game?

Posted by kircon on 01-06-07 at 12:40 PM
You can't keep spoilers from playing, but if you look at the most recent Survivor, most spoilers thought Ozzy would win. They were wrong.

I find the games and roleplay are an added level to enjoy the show (whichever one I'm watching). I am just offering one of my favorite games as an additional bonus.

How's this, Everyone can watch the first show, make their list, then I'll begin the game week 2.