URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID62
Thread Number: 2205
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"I'm in love with Ivanka Trump"

Posted by zipperhead on 01-03-07 at 04:10 PM

Shall I ask her to marry me?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Then I hope you are tall"
Posted by byoffer on 01-08-07 at 08:46 AM
Watching last night DW kept noting how Ivanka towered over the contestants. I checked IMDB and it lists her at 5'10 3/4".

She seemed quite intelligent in last night's show, and is attractive, but IMHO has a plastic appearance somewhat like Paris Hilton. Are they really the offspring of Barbie and Ken dolls?

"RE: Then I hope you are tall"
Posted by zipperhead on 01-08-07 at 09:46 AM
Ivanka is a goddess among trolls. She is vastly more intelligent than anyone in her presence.

Your casual dismissal of Ivanka's natural beauty and the evil comparison to Ms. Hilton disgusts me. You should be ashamed of yourself.

You probably are in love with Rosie O'Donnel. Perhaps a cold shower will help clear out the stain on your eyes that does not allow you to witness Ivanka in her true glory.

"Dear Ivanka,"
Posted by zipperhead on 01-08-07 at 09:40 AM
You may not remember me from the time that I brushed up against you in New York City, so I would like to introduce myself more formally. I am your greatest admirer.

You must certainly have numerous admirers and from them you probably receive hundreds if not thousands of "fanmail". I want to assure you that I am not just some ordinary "fan". An ordinary fan may create a blog-space dedicated to you and place framed pictures of you around their home and taken recordings of your voice to be their personal ringtones, but they are still just fans. I have done all of these and more.

My goal is for us to get to know each other on a more personal level. I feel a very strong attachment to you and it would be a real shame if we could not build on that. If you got to know me, I believe that you would have strong feelings for me, as well.

If you would like to make me the happiest person in the world, please respond at your earliest convenience. I wait to hear from you with the knowledge that we will grow to become very close.

Yours,

zipperhead

p.s. Anyone who says that they feel for you the way I do is a dirty rotten Rosie-lover.

"RE: Dear Ivanka,"
Posted by mrc on 01-08-07 at 11:18 AM
No soup for you!

"RE: Dear Ivanka,"
Posted by zipperhead on 01-08-07 at 11:25 AM
Imposter! Or is it imp-poster?

How dare you use Ivanka's image in vain!