URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID17
Thread Number: 2203
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Whatever it's called -- the Jersey Cookie show"

Posted by Molaholic on 07-19-11 at 08:56 PM
So much for being a memorable television event.

(Stereo)typical Jersey (**waves to all our Jersey peeps**)/Italian (**waves to all our Italian peeps**) family with a cookie shop.

Whiny women, constant bickering, menfolk totally whipped. So what else is new?

I watched the sneak-peak episode which focused on the trials and tribulations of figuring out how to make a s'more cookie -- of course, one of the sisters hates s'mores, but they soldier on.

Give me a freaking break!

There was another story arc -- seems as if one of the sisters/cousins/whatever relative operating a stall on the Boardwalk wasn't selling up to expectations, so they brought in more family strongarm types.

The solution -- have a competition! Who can bring in the most sales! (My oh my, another original idea!!). We get the same-old same-old tactics: some beefcake, some heartstings, and some plain old T&A.

Surprise surprise, the T&A pulled it off.

Maybe I'll remember the name of the show, so I can be sure to run away.

Official Left Coast Ancillary

Table of contents
  • RE: Whatever it's called -- the Jersey Cookie show,vince3, 11:15 PM, 07-19-11
  • RE: Whatever it's called -- the Jersey Cookie show,kidflash212, 11:34 AM, 07-10-16

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Whatever it's called -- the Jersey Cookie show"
Posted by vince3 on 07-19-11 at 11:15 PM
It's called Tough Cookie

One of many new shows they're doing this summer, trying to see if any can catch lightning in a bottle again...

"RE: Whatever it's called -- the Jersey Cookie show"
Posted by kidflash212 on 07-10-16 at 11:34 AM
What was the name?